US Presidential Election 2020

You can tell him Kamala gets to pick her own VP

Be interested to see if this is reported for racism and if any action is taken.

Lovely video there of Joe Biden’s dog giving Joe Biden a bit of the Joe Biden treatment.

He has history with Indians.

Taxi for Racist Lord Loony

1 Like

He has to go

Just dusting down the old Lady now

Baroness Smith “It was fine when it was just the Paddies he insulted, but we can’t have him attacking the Americans”

2 Likes

There’s an old school section of the Labour Party in the UK with just as backwards views on the Paddies and their “Catholic ways” as anyone else.

O Biden knocks is out of the park yet again :clap: :clap:

He told the Press Association: “I’m very fond of India myself, I’m a member of the British India all-party group, I have two Indians (tenants) in my flats here in London and there’s nothing racist in it whatsoever.”

In 2018, Kilclooney was the subject of complaints after described Ireland’s then taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, a “typical Indian”

Glitches apparently

Zero Hedge is a far right libertarian financial website.

6 Likes

It will finish the US

@Tierneevin1979 did your woman from the Libertarian party cost Trump the election ?

Did you do a google search?

It’s hard to know. She got enough votes to bridge the gap but who knows whether those people would vote at all if it were just Biden and Trump.

1 Like

Yes I did.

I think it’s evidence of ballot harvesting which is legal. Democrats used mail in voting to their advantage, Republicans didn’t.

1 Like