US Presidential Election 2020

Is this still going on??

Tucker has had a mental breakdown

1 Like

is this still going on? the biggest clusterfuck in politics, calm down goys

Are those yankee doodles still counting. Is it any wonder the Chinese are passing them out cc @Tierneevin1979

Was he too busy fighting his own battles to worry about any issues of state?

1 Like

It’s going to the stage now that any US president who doesn’t start a war or escalate a war is a pacifist. Tbf to Trump is they had let him he’d have pulled out of the Middle East and Afghanistan altogether and let them at it

Unreal. The power and support trump has is actually incredible. He could have literally stopped that whole thing by accepting defeat but instead he’s set off this whole frenzy. Has there ever been an individual political leader with such passionate supporters who’ll follow him no matter what? I really dislike him but he must be doing something right

Trump will be president in February

1 Like

Of what?

New york state penitentiary golf club

4 Likes

Trumps a hairs breath away from getting fucked into jail. Hes using any means possible to keep himself out

What’s he going to jail for?

2 Likes

Don’t do it Mike.

Take your pick. . I think @artfoley has the low down in it but theres a hape of prosecutions pending.

I didn’t. Kept it general

2 Likes

Presumption of innocence.

1 Like

That’s lofty, and well-deserved, praise. However, it’s wide of the mark and the all important narrative remains ORANGE MAN BAD.

:laughing:

3 Likes

It’s going to happen.