US Presidential Election 2020

Brisk turnout in the peninsula turnout running at 34.7%

Voting is brisk by all accounts

Who’s this guy?

He’s a savage Magpies man.

Biden into 1.46

Trump on the slide to 3.1

Disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful carryon. Shame on them.

Trump backers fleeing for the hills

He’s the best 8/15 shot you’d ever see. The general consensus is he is max a 1/10 chance to lose. Trump needs absolutely everything to fall for him and a load of mad shit to happen after.

I’m officially calling it. Biden in a landslide. My models which, much like a lot of modelling lately, I’ve completely made up, has Biden coming in with over 400 delegates or whatever the fuck they call them.

FACT

I’ve a tenner on Biden over 420 @12/1.

This will be a rout

3 Likes

America is gone. Forget about it and move on. Maybe New York can apply to be the 33rd county. They already have a county board, so it should be fairly smooth sailing.

There does seem to be a strange disconnect between the polls and the odds. A small difference would be explainable but to have the betting markets so out of touch with the 538 chaps etc seems very odd.

1 Like

Joe should be extremely worried if he sees this.

The pollsters are terrified they are getting it all wrong again. If this wasn’t Trump the odds would be 1/20 at this stage

Sense seems to be moving that this is going to be a rout. There’s a touch of once bitten because of 2016 poll mistakes. There is also a concern (which is bonkers in a western democracy) that votes won’t be counted.

I’ve already called it mate. It’s over.

I think you are right.

Looks like a record turnout

In some states More votes by post this time than votes in last election

1 Like

Has the Don conceded yet?