US Presidential Election Campaign 2012

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i54/5/8/2/frabz-How-Bout-Next-Time-you-Touch-My-Legos-I-Break-Your-Fuckin-Arms-ee49b4.jpg

As in he lost the first but won anyway coz Jeb* rigged Florida?

*This was never proven.

Republican commentators are saying Obama was "rude"in the second debate, so clearly he won it.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545309_10152229690120574_413851516_n.jpg

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Pres/Maps/Oct19.html#item-3

Over 2 million Americans have already votedeven though election day is more than 2 weeks away. One state where early voting is popular is the key swing state of Iowa. Obama won the state by almost 10 points in 2008, with early voting, especially among younger voters, playing a key part. This year, of the 463,219 ballots cast or requested so far in Iowa, 45% came from registered Democrats and 30% from registered Republicans. Compared to 2008, 4% more Democrats have voted early. Early voting by Republicans is up only 1%. To flip Iowa, Romney has to do better than John McCain did in 2008, and so far he is not on track to do this. Of course, Republicans could turn up in larger-than-usual numbers next week or on election day.

Rmoney says Russia is his number one geopolitical issue.

“The 1980s called, it wants its foreign policy back”, says Obama.

“Syria is Iran’s route to the sea”, says Rmoney.

“Latin America is a huge oppurtunity for us”, says Rmoney. He believes the USA hasn’t nearly taken enough advantage of it. Time for another coup in Venezuela then?

Mittens wants Mahmoud Ahmedinajad indicted for genocide. I don’t think he’s thought that through.

That was some howler from Romney on Syria being Iran’s gateway to sea. Will fly over heads of many yanks though.

Obama is routing him.

I’ve listened to most of this in the car today, Obama has defended himself very well against Romney’s monotonous attacks, which he repeats ad nauseum (nautious).

But frankly Mr Shankly, this debate is a total complete and utter crock. Americans really have absolutely no idea.

I wouldn’t say he routed him. He probably shaded this one like he did the last. Overall, disappointing performance from Obama in all three debates. While sharp, and slippery, Romney is not exactly a top flight debater. BO should have slapped the shit out of him from day one. Clinton would have handed him his ass.

Easy win for Obama and that should clinch the election for him.

Eh, no.

About even this one. You have to think how the average american moron thinks. His holiness has hit the nail on the head. Both are woeful debaters. If it was Clinton, Romney would have withdrawn from the race after the second debate to preserve what little dignity he had left.

I learned absolutely nothing from that debate I didn’t already know. It was just the same slogans and platitudes rolled out time after time. No plan, no detail, no reality. Absolutely no understanding whatsoever of how the rest of the world perceives America. Absolutely no desire whatsoever to attempt to understand or be willing to learn about the rest of the world. Insular, clap happy oneupmanship to demonstrate who was more patriotic and interested in American might and power. How can we fuck the world and still have them talking to us in the morning? Thats basically the idea.

On the other hand, I do hope Obama wins. A world without Michelle Obama would not be good.

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2009/GalxMonth/12/121609-michelle-obama-400hh.jpg :wub:

If Obama did lose, would he be able to run again in 4 years and in which case, would he be able to run for another term in 2020?

Of the 10000 people who have voted on the Washington Post poll after the debate, 73% had Obama winning, so it seems the average American moron has gone for the CIC. Still think its too close to definitively call the election.

Romney’s tactic in the final debate was to hug Obama’s policies and make the case for a white Obama. All was going well until the following exchange:

Romney: We have fewer ships than we had in 1916
Obama: We also have fewer horses and bayonets.

Someone pick Mitt up off the floor

What the fuck debate did you watch. Obama owned him, Mitt essentially agreed with everything the current White House is doing.
And less of the anti-American bullshit, a bit rich from someone living in the outback
and you have a shit taste in women, classy lady but fucking hell mate she would swallow you whole

I didn’t watch it, I listened to it. Of course Obama won, I’m saying that if you listened to it, it was a crock of shit. And I don’t actually think its going to make a pile of difference either. How is anti american bullshit rich if I live in the outback? (I don’t actually, I live in a semi rural area) what the fuck has that to do with anything? Point to me the part in the debate where both candidates talked about how they would reach out to the world to try to understand their thinking, instead of basing everything on a purely selfish American needs? And I have excellent taste in women.

why in the name of fcuk would two lads campaigning for election in a country where the vast majority of the population never set foot outside the place (unless they are wearing combat boots or tartan trousers) have the remotest interest in international affairs.

if dolly healy ray and his equals took one step away from photo ops beside potholes they wouldnt get a vote in their constituencys, this is the same thing played out on a huge scale