USA vs Iran War (Aka World War 3)

The I, The I, The I R A … N

2 Likes

The Yanks have to fairly stretched at the minute, between Taiwan, Israel & Ukraine.

They needed to rein him in the last few weeks.

The Iranian Ambassador on DriveTime said they had been restrained and given the UN the opportunity to respond to the attack on their embassy but they did nothing so now Iran must take action themselves.

Tweets saying the US are saying they full expect Israel to retaliate even if all drones sre successfully intercepted.

1 Like

Good news for the weapons manufacturers though and more importantly their shareholders.

2 Likes

And oil sales in a booming Green Energy market….

1 Like

1 Like

It’s hard to see the outcome of this being anything other than massive Israeli strikes on Iran. If Hamas lured Israel into a trap, the Iranians themselves seem to have been lured into one here by Israel. Iran cannot win this battle.

1 Like

Amazing that anti imperialist Iran are able to launch from so many sites in the region.

Iran?

In fairness Israel started this bombing the Iranian embassy in Syria.

1 Like

Every country has the right to defend itself if attacked. Except Iran it seems.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1779250053909028956?t=I1VGxw962jzvK0D69zMOYA&s=19

I hate sweeping generalisations but almost every Israeli I’ve met has been a cunt. The self-entitlement dripping from them.

I suppose, when a population is told from birth that they are God’s chosen people whose colonial, imperial behaviour has not once been checked by ‘liberal’ Western democracies, what can we expect?

1 Like

Many of the same people who deny Ukraine’s right to defend itself will affirm Iran’s right to attack Israel.

Why can’t everyone just get along

2 Likes

The British Embassy in Dublin was burned down in 1972. Luckily the Brits didn’t send cruise missiles at Dublin in response.

As I said, Iran has been lured into a trap here by a psychopathic Israeli government who knows the US Army will have their back if it comes to it.

But that’s only if you assume that the leaders of Iran are thinking of their country rather than themselves. Like the Israelis, they’re a failing regime whose primary goal is to shore up its own support through war.

Neither regime gives a shit about its people, only themselves.

I agree. Both regimes are dangerous cunts. Nethanyahu and co are worse though. Words cant describe their carry on in Gaza.

They are capable of anything realistically and are very likely to retaliate now in a completely unmeasured way knowing Biden and Sunak will back them.

:man_facepalming:

Unbelievable how people’s brains have been melted over Israel.

I suppose they only have themselves to blame but have a look at what Iran actually does. Just because you can make Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders doesn’t mean they are worse.

I’ve a feeling this will be much worse than anticipated