USA vs Iran War (Aka World War 3)

Safest place on earth mate.

Fair play to @anon7035031. He was spot on again, predicting a timid response from the Iranians.

3 Likes

It’s clearly men calling the shots in Iran. Anyone who’s ever crossed a Persian woman would be lucky to leave the building with both balls still attached.

It’s clearly adults, as opposed to the children who are calling the shots in the US

Did you ever have an irate Persian lady grab you by the balls Sid?

2 Likes

Cheers mate. I’ll keep a lookout for rucksacks aswell

Initial reports saying the plane that went down was nothing to do with the Iranians airstrikes. Some bizarre coincidence if true. The plane seems to be mainly Iranians so bar some horrible accident it wouldn’t make much sense to shoot it down.
They are saying engine failure, if true it’s not good start to 2020 for Boeing, after a horrendous 2019.

He’ll earn every penny. They’re a fucking nightmare

1 Like

Could we blame the US?

Something untoward happening seems the likeliest explanation at this point

no missile strike in this vid

Iran pre warned their Iraqi counterparts of the impending attack in the knowledge they would share with the US leaving them time to evacuate. Its a face saving act by Iran that will not be met with US reprisals.

The Iranians are a great bunch of lads.

1 Like

It will save you a trip, it’s a dump anyway

I know - I’m not a fan of the place at all but there’s not a whole lot I can do about it

The plane is already on fire from the start of that video?

It looks like it’s just one of the engines on fire though. It wasn’t obliterated in mid air like a plane hit by a missile. The one in Ukraine was spread out over miles, that looks like it came down in one piece.
Doesn’t mean it wasn’t shot out of the sky by a fighter or something though

Would be remarkably coincidental.

Occams Mach 3 comes to mind here.

1 Like

schrodinger’s missile