Useless cagers and annoying habits

Huh?

Well its not in education terms, no matter how you like to play it.

So the Crown educated you.

So you donā€™t have any experience of the irish education system.

Good to clear that up.

So you think the people who got screwed by bankers and developers can not blame those people for making shot of the country?

Iā€™m all about controlling the controlables, but for thousands of people this was not the case.

You really are scum.

Hmmm

So you canā€™t answer the question. Evasion exposes you again.

Your question had no relevance to anything I discussed with you so I followed your lead and ignored it

Pussy.

1 Like

I think it is an easy out to constantly blame the bankers.

FFS.
Of course they are not alone. The government are the big culprits, but they are all to blame.

Count, Youā€™re a sanctimonious prick.

1 Like

Gents are getting very antsy on this thread.

A great January so far on TFK :clap:

4 Likes

Any clock towers in Cork area should be avoided for next 48 hours.

1 Like

Yep, you need some of that to blow off some steam at the moment Kev

Ya it is easy. Its obvious they had blatent disregard for their responsibilities. And those reslonsible for them were worse.

Kev, Iā€™ve spent the week in Cork and people have been wonderfully mannerdly and helpful. The hotel thus morning rang 2 garda stations to check roads for us even. And they had a full irish ready for us at 6.45 even though we didnā€™t ask for one.
And the driving has been very courteous also, if a little slow. Although this is possibly due to the weather.

1 Like

The driving is a topic of conversation everywhere you go, its bananas fellas are in denial about this. Maybe ye have just slowly adjusted as things got worse. Thing is some of the guys trying to say its all dandy were some of the first to complain on this thread.

Its worse in urban areas obviously but definitely dublin is no better in my recent experience.

What a fantastic fucking thread this has become.

5 Likes

Just letting you know about the experience I had this week. Proper friendly folk.

1 Like

I said ā€œsince thenā€ Kev.
Christ Kev, you were miserable in Australia, youā€™re coming across as very miserable in ireland. Are you ever going to be happy.

1 Like