Useless cagers and annoying habits

Maybe some introspection might be the solution

5 Likes

You should try driving over here with the Polacks. That is something else.

They get alot of the lazy racist blame here.

But i drove there and ya its interesting to say the least.

Italy is nuts to an outsider, but everyone is on the same page at least.

Thats something we should all be doing a little of all the time.

Unfortunately alot of people are incapable of it. They still think they are perfect.

2 Likes

had an enjoyable commute this morning.

Was delighted to receive a thankful flash of the hazards on any occasion i let another member of the workforce out in front of me in traffic. I had thought that the metroplites were not familiar with this for of thanks as i have rarely seen it.

l’m not actually taking the piss.

Southern Italy is nuts to a Northern Italian, they also like to blame foreigners for a lot of bad driving.

1 Like

as the topic starter on this 8 years ago, I think things may not have changed a whole amount, but to be honest, I get less and less frustrated. Maybe back then I was caught up in trying to get around quicker and getting pissed off at dickheads around me, but maybe with a bit of advancing in years and a bit of perspective, I try not let things outside of my control piss me off or stress me. Maybe it is just getting used to idiots on the road, or maybe it is that the roads are that bit better in those 8 years and people are driving a bit better. There are still occasions where other drivers do ridiculously stupid things still, but they are fewer and farer between of what I see.

@caoimhaoin did you not try to knock a lad down in a road rage incident before?

2 Likes

Kevin reckons a lot of people are incapable of introspection. He’s one of them.

1 Like

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wait-but-why/generation-y-unhappy_b_3930620.html

Better to mentally add 10 minutes to your expected ETA and leave a bit earlier. Makes it less frustrating.

You’ve matured as a person obviously in those 8 years, you should be proud of that. The arrival of kids perhaps?

a lot of things I’m sure. getting old, having kids, realising real importance in life etc.

or maybe its because my parents worked and I’m an asshole. Just a pity one of them wasnt at home to make me a better person. I fell ashamed what I am doing to my kids…

2 Likes

Replying to that post was 10 extra seconds you could have spent thinking about them or coming up with a nice game to play with them this weekend. Think about that. Just think about it.

I did think about it, and you just cost me another 10 seconds. Cunt.

2 Likes

I posted this before.

Some people here have unrealistic expectations of life owing them things. Some amount of moaning fucks here when it comes to their careers and happiness. Compare that to what my mamma and poppa came through, we have a soft ride of it and you tend to get out of life what you put into it.

Every man is not born equal, some have a head start but that’s just life. Using it as an excuse for your failures won’t get you anywhere.

10 Likes

If Ireland was so great 30 years ago why did everyone want to get the fuck out of the place?
“we were poor, but we were happy” a loada bollix, I’d say if you gave anyone coming out of school in the early 80’s the opportunity to fast forward to now they’d take your hand off.

2 Likes

Yeah a friend of mine shared it on FB the other day. It’s a pretty interesting read.

Some great lads here to 8gmore what is actually being said, ignore reality and move the goal posts.

Is that you being introspective?

1 Like