Useless cagers and annoying habits

Yes. He pulled actoss me to a stop in the middle of a city dual way and came out looking for fight.

Here anything from you if laghable. With that huge nordie moaning chip on your shoulder. You have just rowed in here because you think you have some support from the sheep.

As usual you avoid the questions that were asked that you may not like the answer to.

Thats the sign of someone uncomfortable in their own skin.

Iā€™m happy to be cranky but stick up for the little man. I donā€™t want to be loved by everyone. Especially on a fucking website. I am mine.

What a hero :rollseyes:

1 Like

The sheep?

Youā€™re the one who comes on here with your stories of woe and how things arenā€™t fair in your personal life and society in general and you accuse others of having chips on the shoulder.

You donā€™t want to take any sort of accountability or personal reflection for your own failings. Itā€™s always someone elseā€™s fault.

Youā€™re an awful precious cunt, well able to be nasty and vile but turn into a big blubbering woman when you get some home truths fired back at you.

1 Like

FAO of @The_Runt

1 Like

Iā€™m well aware of my failings.

I think you need to start though with realising you HAVE failings, like alot of cunts here who think or like to portray perfection.

Go on, be a bit more specific with this one and give us a good laugh

:hand:

Iā€™ve stated before here, Iā€™m an excellent driver.

I also really like peopleā€™s court.

I donā€™t have to. Just stay posting for a few hours and youā€™ll do it.

That sounds awfully like you wussing out of your statement Kev

No its not really. There is too much content.

Iā€™ll tag you as soon as we get an example. Iā€™d say within my next 3 logins there will be 5+ examples of it.

1 Like

Iā€™m not the one coming on here claiming Iā€™m being held back in my personal life by external forces. You are that guy and not once claimed that it is you thatā€™s the problem, itā€™s always someone elseā€™s fault.

Look how you talk about your own career. You come on here and denigrate and slander much more respected members in your field, you claim some of them are negligent and unfit for purpose and make bombastic claims about the difference you would make.

Maybe the reason youā€™re stuck training amateur women teams is because the guys you claim to be incompetent are much more professional and qualified than you. Maybe they arenā€™t completely deluded and lack in class and humility like you do. Clearly there is no honour amongst S&C guys with the snide, underhand way you go about things.

4 Likes

Please do

Hmm

You are just making stuff up?

The only person who can hold me back is me.

None of that is made up.

You come here crying about lads pulling your signs down and people blocking you getting property for your business.

You regularly slate and criticise some of your peers for being dinosaurs and injuring players, being unfit to do their job and negligent. These guys seem to land better gigs that you and your resentment to them is obvious.

You always try and blame others for your own failings. Youā€™re a cunt but you donā€™t seem to acknowledge that, instead you come on here playing your violin and woe is me card while continuing to act like ignorant ape you are.

Huh?

Iā€™m on record as being comfortable with cuntishness. Iā€™m black or white. No grey when it comes to what people think of me.

The people i ridicule re:training are not my peers. They are generally bluffers and largely unqualified.

Youā€™re a bluffer, one who is extremely resentful of guys who are more successful and respected than you are and completely shameless in your general nasty and underhand personality.

Who is this now?

Iā€™ll give whatever reasoning needed for whoever you want to bring up.

Name them