Useless cagers and annoying habits

Not sure how many of ye are familiar with “The Bog Cross” between Drom and Liscarroll :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

You have a very high end tractor there

Not my tractor or my photo I can assure you.

I cant figure out how the car ended up in that position.

The car is where the blue mark is in the below screenshot:

that’s a cunt of a road when you’re coming from the liscarrol side. was the car facing the farm or away from it?

Car was facing Freemount direction.

langersed

I know it well. Of all the places youd end up that took doing

I never use headphones

Run free pal

Different strokes mate, I wouldn’t be bothered, a small fright did me no harm

Scheiße

Dep

Women and petrol pumps. She pulls into the petrol station as if she was in a formula 1 race. Gets out of the car and realises the petrol cap on her car is on the opposite side to the pump so she gets back into the car and decides to turn the car around and pull back into the same pump with the car facing the opposite way. Took about 10 minutes for her to do the 3 point turn to turn the car around.

Fills up her car and then instead of driving out the exit facing her she spends another 5 mintues reversing the car so she could go out the exit behind her.

2 Likes

Good job there wasn’t an ATM in store.

There was another eejit on here who used to reverse out of petrol stations. Maybe it was a relation of his?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3HmUFM50uQ

God I hate cyclists.

1 Like

there’s no context here, they could have been bringing someone to hospital

1 Like

Look at the pricks youtube channel, full of this shite. I hope he goes under an artic.

5 Likes

By driving on the road he would have added to congestion, and placed road users at greater risk. Man’s a legend.