Useless cagers and annoying habits

I do admit , I lost the rag one day there about six or seven months ago. I was in tesco in portlaoise and I needed to empty the thing. It only takes about five minutes to get yourself sorted. When I came out, there was a girl with her mother in a wheelchair . Understandable. Anyway the daughter (around the 30ish mark) pointed to the sign in the door and asked me if I realised that it was a "special needs toilet " and not in a polite way either. With that I actually lifted my shirt and showed her the bag, My exact words to her were "and what do you think this is, a fucking fashion accessory? She went pure scarlet and was so flustered, she couldnā€™t even apologise.

Tah

9 Likes

ITS A GIANT FUCKING TREE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!

Sports car? :grinning:

The nephew failed the driving test this morning. Nerves got to him and he made one fairly bad error early on. Sorry for the lad because heā€™s a good driver.

1 Like

I thought lucked out meant got lucky rather than the other way round?

Heā€™d not handle a rowing Olympic final so.

The tester asked him ā€œWhereā€™s the envelope your uncle Fagan gave youā€ and Junior said ā€œShite, I left it on the kitchen islandā€.

2 Likes

Raheny test Centre I should add. The Centre with the highest fail rate in the country.

Iā€™ve no problems admitting I failed it first time. I guess I was 20/21. I had a horror show with the nerves but actually would have passed it only the nerves got to me at Hassetts Cross and I waited too long. I was 200 metres from the test centre. Went back three weeks later and didnā€™t have a single fault. Think I was so pissed off the second time that there were no nerves. He will do fine the second time.

:thinking:

1 Like
5 Likes

The auld lad failed hes test first time around. The car didnā€™t have a clock so he had an alarm clock on the dash. Threw it into the glove box. Just as they were leaving the centre the alarm went off and the tester failed him straight away for unnessessary distractions

Ha! My mother failed hers as she slammed on the brakes as a dog ran across the road.

Cunt should have passed her. Evil basterds.

1 Like

4 Likes

As we were leaving the playground today a woman was trying to access one of the other car parks. She pulled half way across the road but the caretaker had just placed some cones across the entrance indicating the car park was full.

She seemed to have a few angry words with the caretaker, who told her there was no spaces so no point going in there. She was obviously annoyed, fired the car into reverse, and straight into the Audi at the front of the queue which had formed behind her.

I assume you got a photo?

I got out of there ASAP

2 Likes

Cagers have a lot to answer for.

2 Likes