Useless cagers and annoying habits

An old lady just hit my car in car park. Iā€™d just commented to my passenger I hated that car park as it was full of aul ones who canā€™t drive and Iā€™ve seen a lot of tips and bad parking.

Iā€™d say itā€™ll be 500 to fix.

Iā€™m seething as I canā€™t in good conscience take money from her to fix it so Iā€™m posting it here as a form of cathartis.

8 Likes

Take her to the cleaners. Whiplash, PTSD, the lot

1 Like

She a looker?

Am sure a solution could be found

1 Like

Insist on being cut out of the car

4 Likes

Sheā€™s in her 70s Iā€™d guess and informed me her husband died a few months ago (which Iā€™m taking at face value).

I blame myself for parking there against my better judgment.

Cherry pick whatever shopping she bought and leave it at that

3 Likes

Catharsis

1 Like

Iā€™m only focused on spelling 5 letter words for now

2 Likes

Carthasis

2 Likes

Catarses

court

11 Likes

Was in a hospital car park the other day and as there were no spaces available I returned to the entrance and waited, leaving space for other cars to enter/pass the ticket booth but then wait behind me as I sat for the next available space , car enters behind and I move up again to accommodate another should one arrive, next the car behind starts honking, I ignore, itā€™s a small car park, we are all in a hurry, wait your turn. Car honks a few more times, I get out and head back for a chat, itā€™s a woman in her late 60ā€™s with a passenger of the same age, she says she wants to head down to the Disabled Parking spaces, I advise her that none are available there either but that Iā€™d move to accommodate her , I return to my vehicle and as I do the car to my right loads up and starts, I rolled forward to let the lady behind me drive to the disabled parking area and I do the car to my right and now behind me departs, the lady behind me swiftly steals the spot I was waiting for!
Have to say I was very disappointed in her behaviour.

1 Like

Beaumont?

You mug

2 Likes

Did you key it?

1 Like

Youā€™re a good lad TUM

1 Like

no, I moved on as I had my wonderful 3 year old with me and I was bringing him for his biannual bloods - this and one more and he will be in the clear. :pray:t2:

21 Likes

Drogheda

Carthritis, old people driving cars slowly

For letting Miss Marple damage his car to the tune of ā‚¬500 and cheerily saying goodbye Granny, donā€™t worryā€¦
I think thatā€™s madness. Heā€™s in the right, his cars damaged and thereā€™s a culprit.
Iā€™m all for altruistic acts but this isnā€™t an occasion for one.