Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

The UK will approve it quickly anyway you’d imagine, not that they even need all 30 million doses.

Surely our idiots are on the phone morning, noon and night to Boris to lend us even 2m-3m doses?

Relax mate.

I want to get us out of this sorry mess and am refusing to give up on summer.

You’ll do nothing.

Why have Pfizer outperformed Moderna and AZ in its manufacturing capability so far?

Do they have a much bigger manufacturing base than those two and do we have anyone who can match them in that regard? J&J perhaps?

Pfizer have risen to the task.

1 Like

The lizards told them first

Monday 5944
Tuesday 12892
Wednesday 13547
Thursday 19004
Friday 19337
Saturday 8604

Total 79328

Hopefully they took Sunday off, well earned

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy will be hoping so.

Open those fucking pubs now

2 Likes

I was in the site in Puurs a few years back and it’s a very impressive plant, would be able to ramp up I’d say and has done so. Very hard working people the Belgians.

Went for a run the day I arrived. Middle of November, baltic! Nice 19th century/early 20th century army base there.

3 Likes

They have to go

Even just for the 19th to go to Patsys.

1 Like

Paul Reid was before the Oireachtas committee this morning.

Main points were

• HSE are working towards being able to administer 250k doses a week (pending supply)

• While the J&J vaccine is expected to be approved on Thursday, it’ll be mid April at least before we get any doses into the country. 600K doses are expected in Q2.

• The original aim to have 1.24 million doses into the country by the end of March will be missed. The new figure for the end of March is 1.1 million doses. It’ll be the first week of April before we hit 1.24 million doses. 175k are expected on the last day of March

• Reid: “We are currently amongst the top 5 countries in the EU for vaccine rollout.”

• 30 GPs are yet to receive vaccines. They’ll get them this week.

• Across the 37 vaccination centres there will be a total of 800 booths. Centres with 50 booths will be able to give out 5k doses per day.

1 Like

The only vaccine some lads need is to put down the cake and Pringles

3 Likes

Being able to?

They promised it a few weeks back.