Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Don’t worry,

@glasagusban will scurry along now that he has been found to be talking out of his hole, again.

1 Like

EU to get 4 million. Ireland to get just over 1% of those.

Should he not have clarified the figure the additional 46.5k is topping up.

I don’t think they face sanctions.

Are you telling me Ireland should seek to use unapproved vaccines from China and Russia, while at the same time you’re scared of the risks of approved vaccines?

1 Like

The situation is fluid.

1 Like

The Russian one has already been approved by many countries and reputable medical sources.

You’re just engaging in the type of Western Bigotry and intolerance that Russian and Asian countries have to endure. You’re a very backward and bigoted person.

The only vaccine I trust right now is the Russian one.

Pfizer, Pfizer, Pfizer :clap:

The only company delivering for the EU.

This is your greatest example of double think yet.

The guy who won’t take a vaccine giving out about the rate of vaccination.

And the same guy with conspiracy nut fears of approved vaccines wants Ireland to use unapproved vaccines.

This is hilarious.

Bravo :smiley:

1 Like

That’s only because the government are refusing to ease restrictions until the vaccinating is complete.

What is? And where are you seeing this?

I don’t give a fuck about vaccination rates.

I just care about people not dying from this and that we can return to some sort of normality as lockdowns are causing chaos in society and their impact will be lasting.

I will criticise hapless govt leadership and decisions and the realms of bullshit excuses they pour out to deflect from their failings.

If the vaccine strategy is the way out they have made some balls of it.

Take the vaccine so.

This is just complete and utter bullshit and your anti-Russian racism is at the heart of it.

Sputnik was the first approved vaccine, has been approved in many countries and has been certified as safe and effective by Lancet.

You are a backward bigot.

You can’t tell me what you do you little Nazi.

Great. You’ll take the Russian vaccine so?

Yes.

Fantastic news.

so is @glasagusban

Can we not approach our Russian friends and strike a deal in principle with them now?

“Once approved by the EMA we’ll give x for 1 million Sputnik doses ASAP.” Surely there is nothing untoward or disloyal to the EU in doing that.

People are finally waking up to the fiasco of this rollout. Even Claire Byrne and her contributors there admitted it was a shambles.

The EU have no order in place for any Sputnik doses as far as I know.