Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

We have about 100k doses sitting in a fridge already!

Couldn’t tell you. Martin just made a very vague and underwhelming commitment and that leaves even more questions to be addressed.

Really?

There’s 80k doses received. 10k on Stephen’s Day, 30k a few days later and another 40k came in on Monday.

The supply is only going to ramp up.

It’s a shocking commitment to be hearing.

Up to!! Up to!!

Moderna has to come on stream as well

It’s all a cod. A money making cod.

We are getting 20% more use out of what we got than we thought we would, so not far off it.

Its a joke of a roll out plan.

As well as doses administered they should also publish how many doses they have received weekly.

If I was in the UK, they’d be between 28,049,905 and 38,844,493 people in front of me in the queue for a COVID vaccine.

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6% , I would expect to receive my first dose of vaccine between 21/07/2021 and 04/10/2021 .

I would then get my second dose by between 13/10/2021 and 27/12/2021 .

The french don’t give a fuck

I thought I read yesterday that 6 weeks is the maximum lag between doses so that wouldn’t make sense on that basis.

The UK are pushing it out to 12 weeks and mixing vaccinations.

I assume you have 9 weeks x 40k doses.

The last 3 weeks of those shipments can only be 50% administered (which would be 60k down on your figure), so his figure doesn’t look a million miles off if we are getting extra doses from the viles.

Hopefully we see Moderna get approval tomorrow with similar number of doses available and we are close to 250k fully vaccinated with another 100k vaccinated.

If AZ gets approved for the last week of January/1st week of February, we’ll be motoring.

A little bit of this, a little bit of that, bish bosh bash, Bob’s your uncle.

2 Likes

Boris is throwing the kitchen sink at it.

They are going to be doing 2 million per week minimum.

I think some of you might know it refer to McWilliams a lot on here and by god he had a humdinger of a podcast this morning. He called out the irish vaccine plan as unambitious (a cod in tfk speak), threw the HSE and civil servants under the bus as they have no skin in the game and he had an expert on from Israel to talk about how great they are at jabbing.

But that’s what Martin dubbed the best case scenario which is very worrying.

There is no ambition in actions or the public utterances, I agree.