Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

So a mill by the end of the month?

Doubt it. They are expecting 175k doses to be delivered on the 31st of March.

Are Ireland getting curevac?

Curevac having their stock front loaded to June is probably unlikely no?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMS3QMtH63W/?igshid=ya73heagbr5s

1 Like

How is it possible that Biden says everyone in the US will be eligible for the vaccine by May 1st and in Ireland you still mightn’t be able to go for a haircut?

1 Like

Everyone here is eligible for the vaccine too as it stands, we just can’t get enough of them

I see all the HSE admin staff who are working remotely and not been near a hospital in 12 months were vaccinated as a priority group.

Ffs sake

4 Likes

I highlighted that midweek… My mother was vaccinated yesterday. She held off initially but co workers in their 20/30s all jumped at it … Bizarre, they’re no where near a hospital.

2 Likes

It’ll be interesting to hear them explain why they had vaccines for Breda doing accounts 3 weeks ago but not for people who the virus might kill.

Don’t hold your breath waiting for that. Breda is gone an awful size though from WFH. She could be in the vulnerable group now.

14 Likes

The rumblings have started.

4 Likes

My mother won’t WFH, she’s near retirement so it’s not a huge outrage compared to some of her young colleagues who are WFH… but I still wound her up about skipping the queue and killing the vulnerable.

3 Likes

The nomenklatura are killing the vulnerable.

Monday 7884
Tuesday 15893
Wednesday 16295

Total 40072

Paul is wrong there.

As of Wednesday evening they had 409k people vaccinated with the 1st dose.

If they did get the 600k doses after yesterday that would mean they hit 30k across Thursday and Friday.

So the total for Monday to Friday would be around 70k ish…

1 Like

He’s wrong unless 190k people got it. Injecting the same person twice doesn’t do much for someone else

1 Like

613k doses received into the country by the end of last week.

They’ll have a close to 95% of that 613k used by tomorrow evening id say.

95% administered in a week is a pretty good performance. The lads will be on now shortly saying they should be aiming for 101% in two days.

Ya but they won’t have 600k people injected as he stated. They’ll have 600k doses to 410k people. Anyway nearly half a million done. Another half a million and we’ll have everyone that needs it done

1 Like