Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

whos she?

There are some great journalists out there. They’re just not being employed by mainstream media. If you’ll excuse the pun Charlie Bird was a bit of a tit. Would never have called him a journalist. He was today’s equivalent of Philip Bromwell. If he’d stayed in Washington longer he could have called it a holiday.

Reporter for the Indo. I misquoted her earlier. What she was told is that NPHET will only answer questions on Covid.

1 Like

The PM doing a press conference here at the moment. To date 6 million shots have been received and distributed in Polska. They are expecting to receive 7 million shots in April alone. The message is that anyone who wants a vaccine can have it by the end of August. Employers with more than 500 employees will be invited to organise vaccinations on premises from June.

1 Like

A question is what is stopping them from challenging nphet and the government I’m sure there is some journalist that wqnt to challenge the measures as much as there is some journalist supporting measures. Nohet have some glaring holes in their messages

1 Like

Who dares wins

Is that a change in strategy? Is it not what they were doing anyway?

I think it’s dispensing with the idea of key workers being prioritised. Eg a 25 year old teacher is near the bottom of the queue

1 Like

Yeah with the amount of work going into splitting people into the various cohorts you’d be just as well of to go by age.

If you’re as fixated with cases as NPHET you’d want to prioritize 18-30

Those Danish bastards are forever showing us up :smiley:

2 Likes

Our lads would get some headache trying to do that :joy:

I feel like that’s an unnecessarily specific attack on me

Fuck sake we need to get all over 85s done first,

Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform Michael McGrath said the vaccination programme is gathering pace.

“We are expecting to administer 860,000 doses in April and well over a million in the month of May. When you add that, you can see the effectiveness of the vaccination programme and then you can begin to see what is possible,” he said.

Cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

Ffs what happened to the million a month?

2 Likes

Average :grimacing:

With 95% of the Over 70s vaccinated at least once by the 19th. But the 17th of May them 95% of the over 70s should be fully vaccinated.