Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Any word on the Salesforce vaccination IT System?

Donnelly will publish indicative timelines within the next week for when each age cohort can expect to be vaccinated.

1 Like

Something like this? The 50-60 year old group are invited to register from 12th April. All set up weeks ago.

I took the wife’s auntie down for the first shot this morning. About 30 minutes in and out. Being run by the Army. They didn’t take any shit from the coffin dodgers who turned up an hour early for their appointment and whinged about having to wait. Or the ones that wanted to bring their shot forward a few days.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNArduOjuG7/?igshid=cac795wn6ch0

1 Like

Cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

2 Likes

They’ve come close a few times to the 30,000 odd a day they would need to be doing 7 days a week to hit 1 million a month. You could plausibly see them hitting that mark on weekdays, supply permitting. However the weekend numbers are consistently pathetic. Won’t reach any targets until they get those seriously up.

No Moderna?

The Belgian order came in on Friday so perhaps it will be included next week.

The 2.13 factor on Pfizer seems pretty steady. (82,944 v 83,070)

1 Like

860k doses surely?

:poop:

1 Like

What’s the odds you need a public service card to get a vaccine passport.

How many of them will be J&J roughly?

2 Likes

Pfizer and AZ factors are solid.

Yeah you’d assume the 41k Moderna will appear in next weeks figures. Be strange for Belgium to get something and we get nothing at all.

I make that at 111k AZ for Ireland.

1 Like

Fucking target cut for April already and we not even in it. For fucking fuck sake

What will the May figure be pulled back to?

J&J is a bit of a mess at the moment as they are already delaying things by a week.

The Sweden forecast was updated on Friday which would translate into the below for Ireland.

J&J

April - 32k
May - 141k
June - 426k

1 Like

I’m hearing that the Vaccine Passport app is at the testing stage.

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

The covid tracking app worked a treat

1 Like