Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Michael O’Leary has his one ready to go according to my sources at Ryanair HQ.

Craig Hughes is the Mark Tighe of 2021

1 Like

A new hero, he’ll be cancelled soon. Ruffling too many feathers

Will surely dent the US rollout.

disappointed the wire GIF

1 Like

1 Like

Hughesy with another HSE story

You appear surprised? :rofl:

So if the vaccine works, and most people you encounter have had it, why would you need a vaccine passport?

And, if the vaccine doesn’t work, and it makes very little difference, why would you need a vaccine passport?

And if the vaccine only works for 80% and going anywhere still involves an element of risk, why would you need a vaccine passport?

1 Like

They’ll have to go.

At least the booking system is up and running.

cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

Was Sputnik not invited?

Billy is not the brightest.

It’s not a passport, it’s intended to be a certificate to evidence vaccination (also, it can evidence if you have antibodies, so if you had covid in the last 6 months you can get a very).

Most countries currently require a negative test for entry, or test on arrival, or have some system of self isolation for a few days. Many countries are willing to waive these requirements for anyone vaccinated. It makes travel a lot easier, you either have a negative test or a vaccine cert and you can proceed about freely without restriction.

That’s how countries dependent on tourism intend to operate it, and they will be beginning in May.

I think it’s a good system. It’s safe and it facilitate more travel. It will put a lot of pressure on Ireland to drop it’s ridiculous restrictions when most of Europe are allowing people to travel about freely, and that’s good too.

5 Likes

Monday 11698

Poor.

Really poor.

You couldn’t be expected to do a bit of work on a Monday. Should Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday be about 35-40k mark each?

Hard to say. I think this week will be 140k with next week hitting 170-180k.