Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Is there a chart with the cohort numbers again?

I think the cohorts could be a bit messed up.

235k Frontline healthcare workers seems high?

Must include the admin staff.

I think there was a listing at the start (or some stage) about how many people were in each cohort though.

If AZ can only be used on under 65s then they will probably be able to start on over 50s soon enough as most of the front line HCW are done at this stage.

And the private school teachers.

3 Likes

I did mention a while ago about how a young worker in their late teens/early 20s got a vaccine because she worked as an assistant in an opticians.

The FLHCW cohort seems very frivolous.

I don’t think you’ve thought about this one pal…

And we’re back.

There was a bit of high jinx with vaccine registration here today. Just two days ago the Government laid out a timetable for the 50-60 age group to register for the shot. Then this morning some minister went on the radio and said that anyone 40+ could now register because the 70+ group are not registering for the slots in April. Of course the whole country logged in to the Government website and the system crashed. I texted a lad at work and asked “is this an April fools joke”? He said no and that if I dialled 989 I could register using the key pad. So I did and was given a slot at 18:45 on April 27 to get a Pfizer shot. A three minute job.

The only problem was that they had meant to block all the remaining April slots and reserve them for the 70+ group. But they didn’t. An hour later the Minister went back on TV and said there was “a system error” and that the people who were given an April slot would now get a slot in the second half of May. Which was kind of what I was expecting anyway.

1 Like

Would you not qualify for the 70+ group anyway?

Only mentally

3 Likes

HSE still expecting 600k J&J doses in Q2. Majority of these will be in 2nd half of May and June.

The portal for booking a vaccine is more or less ready to go but not live yet.

When your turn comes to book a vaccine you’ll automatically be assigned a centre. So you wont have a choice…

So you’re suggesting I could be assigned one below in Kerry?

Outside your 20km. Weekend in Dingle and pints

Pints
Pints
Pints

Jabs
Jabs
Jabs

Jabbas
Jabbas
Jabbas

1 Like

How in danamajaysus are they still at health care workers. There’ll be no need for a mass rollout at this stage. 3/4 of the country must be working for the HSE

6 Likes

It would explain a lot of the problems we have, both HSE and Civil Service related

Ah here

What cohort are being vaccinated at the moment. Saw a girl in fb who got it (no April fool all the paperwork with her name). She’s a waitress and in early 20s. Cant understand

She must be at risk or know someone