Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

I’d strongly suspect Ireland got the Moderna. Belgium recorded their load on a Friday so it’s probably just a time lag.

are the lads on here, who are not at the age of vulnerability who got vaccinated front line staff or a case of being in the right place at the right time and just getting a vaccine as it was made available to them?

And no judgement from me, I just want as many as possible to be vaccinated, and in a selfish manner, just want my parents vaccinated asap. If someone else has got it, good for them. We’ll all hopefully have it soon.

1 Like

The Chinese rollout is gathering pace at an impressive manner now. 46m done in 10 days.

My Russian mate also tells me that it is going extremely well in Russia too. He reckons they could be the first to have theirs completed.

Talking shite as usual

by the end of 2020 Russia had the third-highest number of excess deaths in the world after the United States and Brazil. Its current daily case average is a conservative 10,000 according to Our World in Data and just seven in 100 Russians have received a dose of its efficacious Sputnik V. That’s less than half Ireland’s vaccination rate.

They will in their fuck :laughing: we are miles ahead of them ffs. Never mind the likes of the UK and the US

1 Like

My mate tells me that Russia are keeping the information quiet from the West but they are nearly done.

Sounds like your mate is a loon.

7 Likes

You couldn’t be up to them.

Sounds like you’re a Russophobe.

Russia and China showing up The West.

The Russians aren’t Rushin

I’d believe President Putin if he says they’ll have completed their vaccination programme shortly.

2 Likes

I’d agree with you on that.

They track fairly steady.

1 Like

The Astrazeneca vaccine has a new name.

Vaxzevria.

A glitch would indicate they actually have an IT system in the first place. I’d say Maura shredded the wrong vaccination list last Friday

2 Likes

What’s the Rush lads?

I see the Dutch have pulled AZ now too after 5 more cases of blood clotting in women aged 25-65.

Another one for the coincidence theorists.

That’s a reverse suplex from the top ropes to front line staff

3 Likes