Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Are SF backed by oil money too?

Correct.

What I should have said was ‘until relying on fake money for years worldwide makes an impact’?

1 Like

nope but theyve as much blood on their hands as citeh

Praise Jarra.

I thought Gaddafi had died?

FLAT OUT

1 Like

J&j vaccine pulled for Europe now too.

Ah here? :weary::weary::weary:

It’s J&J that are making the decision to pull them.

I think this has a lot to do with the mishap in America.

American supplies of J&J were down 90% this week because they messed up at the Baltimore plant.

Flat out. Can’t say fairer than that in fairness to them.

What does this mean for our vaccine roll out? I presume Pizer will shit the bed now and pull out too?

J&J had to discard 15m vaccines in a Baltimore plant last week due to some error mixing the batches.

There are apparently another 62m under review due to contamination concerns so it’s all held up at present.

Pfizer and Moderna seems to moving along fine with their commitments.

Have Pfizer caused any issues at all yet?

Nothing really of note bar the original cases with the ol fogeys in Norway who died after getting it.

1 Like

And no production issues. The ones we can rely on really.

1 Like

Pfizer and Moderna are the only ones reliable enough to see it out. It will be interesting to see how much Moderna can supply after June or thereabouts when the US will more or less have their rollout done.

Make no mistake about it. This is going to be at least Septmber before you’re hitting the June targets of 80% first dose and 60% second doses.

The Belgian schedule states that Pfizer will double in June and I think that will have a lot to do with them having more or less met their US commitments by then.

I heard that they even worked until 6pm last night.

If there were any foresight or brains in the Irish cabinet, they would be doing a side deal with Moderna now for excess supplies in Q3.

I’d say we’ll be back lashing AZ into under 60’s in a fortnights time, when ‘the science changes’ once again.

This wan works for Moderna I believe.