Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

If they increase the time between doses for Pfizer you’ll have more people vaccinated with the first dose.

The 80% target could be back on track yet…

Mass Hysteria Event

1 Like

Don’t expect NIAC to do anything imaginative.

It should be on track anyway really.

I’m not giving the clowns an inch of leeway here. They need to meet their targets and so far they have failed at every turn and excused themselves of any blame on spurious grounds, they are lagging way behind the avg EU pace at present after high fiving themselves a month ago about being best in Europe.

If they meet the targets will you resign from the forum?

No.

If they exceed them I will.

The targets are very capable of being met, they should be met but I have little faith in them being met due to the incompetence shown to date.

Bookmarked.

You’ve consistently said they won’t meet them.

Will you admit you were completely wrong if they make them?

1 Like

They won’t meet them.

I don’t need to worry about being wrong.

They have barely managed a >30k day yet. They have shown they can’t do anything Mon-Fri.

We should be trying to get everyone vaccinated by the end of April. Not the end of June.

You have nothing to fear so. So you’ll resign if they meet the targets? You’re confident in your assertions right?

1 Like

Everyone will be vaccinated as soon as we have the vaccines for everyone to be vaccinated.

I’ve already said I will resign if they exceed their targets.

I don’t think they have a hope in hell of meeting their targets.

Will you resign if they don’t meet their targets?

Why would I?

Bullshit.

The no of vaccines sitting in a fridge has doubled in a fortnight. They can’t keep up with the vaccines coming in.

You’re looking for me to resign if they are met so if you feel that strongly about making me accountable for that viewpoint then I’d expect the same commitment from you.

We’ll see soon enough I suppose.

You’ll sing like a canary.

1 Like

Now they are saying they can’t store the vaccine they’ve received. Another transition period probably to sort out this logistical nightmare.

No doubt the last solution they’ll think of is to start lashing the vaccine out at an acceptable rate.

2 Likes

@Copper_pipe bookmakers is going 5/4 they’ll meet the 80% first dose target by the end of June. 4/7 they wont.

80% of 3733679 ( Estimated 16+ population) is 2986943 people.

2 Likes

What’s the odds on them meeting their 80% 1st dose/20% 2nd dose?