Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Portal has crashed

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

About 1.502-1.503 million doses of vaccine received to date going by my calculations. Are you getting something similar? 35k of AZ to arrive later in the week to be added to that. Approx 14900-15500 doses of J&J included in the 1.502-1.503. 14900 is using 2.13 factor and 15500 is 2.33. It’ll take a few deliveries to work out a more accurate factor…

1 Like

Ashutosh is on it.

He’s working on adding more pronouns to the drop-down box for “sex” including “non-binary”, “asexual” and “yes please”

1 Like

Hopefully there’s an option for “once in ballybunion”

1 Like

2 Likes

Now though

2 Likes

The online portal is live.

https://vaccine.hse.ie/

They are as well just go with consent forms for whoever is willing to take the AZ vaccine and start it by age grouping.

1 Like

Take it they will then go with a week or two gap before then opening it to 60-65?

So is it about 400k doses sitting in fridges?

How many of those are AZ?

1 Like

Roughly.

I think 120k AZ sitting in a fridge. Little over 200k Pfizer and 80k Moderna.

Obviously over 125k of Pfizer only arrived into the country Monday or Tuesday though.

1 Like

Not surprisingly, but Leo is absolutely running rings around him.

What would have stopped Martin coming out yesterday saying we are in track to ease restrictions to level 3 on 4th may. Instead Leo gets in before him this morning to give the good news update.

I’d say champ absolutely despises him.

Champ is not really able for senior hurling.

10 Likes

Monday 10726
Tuesday 17447

Total 28173

Cork.

5 Likes

Comparison with Belgium:

Monday: 41,405 - Irish eqv 17,770
Tuesday: 63,538 - Irish eqv 27,269
Wednesday: 62,594 - Irish eqv 26,864

Belgium had nearly as much done on Tuesday as Ireland did on Monday and Tuesday.

1 Like

What if you turn 69 tomorrow?

Which day do you register on?

From the website

We will be assigning appointments by age so it doesn’t matter how quickly you register. You won’t get your vaccine any sooner if you register earlier.