Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

We’ll be ready to ramp up any day now

First vaccine received. :+1:

8 Likes

Whatever about this week being low absolutely no excuse for next week

I can understand 140k this week with the disruption but how on earth would they only be hitting 140-160k next week?

They already have 18k AZ vaccines spun off this morning. They could easily do 100k AZ vaccines next alone with the 65-69 grouping and continue with Cohorts 1-4 who are due their first dose and second dose.

100%. It is just beyond disgraceful they could only hit 140-160k next week.

Supply is simply no longer a constraint. they will probably have 500k sitting in a fridge at the end of next week.

Which one did you get?

That was in response to the question on my auntie - who got Pfizer.

I got AZ.

1 Like

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and @Copper_pipe outperforming LeTour here ye need a wider audience than here lads pity professional journos couldn’t do this and not ask the right questions. The constant push down of weekly targets is a disgrace and they get away with it without a glove being raised to them.

2 Likes

We need a headline of “400k vaccines sitting in fridges” before anyone will get their act together.

4 Likes

Why would they bother getting their act together? There are no consequences for the HSE or NPHET.

2 Likes

Its mad.

I can’t understand the soft ride they get from journalists at their briefings still.

Why has no one asked who is making the recommendations on travel.

The travel thing is a complete side issue when you compare it with the shamobolic vaccine rollout which is meant to be the way out of this mess.

You are hell bent on being allowed travel before any other factors are fixed, Travel comes last, it comes after schools, medical facilities, businesses, the hospitality and arts sector, domestic movement and sports and community facilities all being operational on a national level.

309/8

1 Like

It’s almost like these vaccines are working. The 400k we have in the fridge should be given out

MHQ is a roaring success

26k registered on the portal.

That story from the cabinet meeting (excerpt posted above from daily papers) when Martin stepped out to take the phone call was gas. He’s some ham.

5 Likes

The heyyoubehindthebushes vaccine rollout plan circa Christmas week listed this as a method of ID. My services were available for the cut price of €200k plus expenses

1 Like

What was that story?

1 Like

See this post 4,741 @Fat_Pox.

2 Likes