Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

I’m certainly not calling ye out on them as I haven’t the first clue. But if they are right all i’m hearing all week is people saying we’re doing them as fast as we get them. On various stations etc. Does anyone else know this isn’t true yet?

Do you think is anything new where the media have taken the government to task over their decisions, the rationale behind them and lies they have fed the public?

Yeah I get where you’re coming from.

With 814,470 people after getting a first dose and 341,129 people fully vaccinated. You’ve 473k people waiting on a 2nd dose. If they got a Pfizer or Moderna jab then they get the 2nd dose 4 weeks after dose 1. For those who got the AZ jab the get the second dose 12 weeks after the 1st dose.

Fridge stock wouldn’t cover all the jabs needed to finish off the remaining 2nd doses so that may be the reason the fridge stock is growing and will continue to do so…

1 Like

What I would contend there is supply is also increasing so if more supply is coming in then the number of vaccines should be increasing significantly. It hasn’t.

Yeah it would be good to get someone asking them this and highlighting it at least. As I said to ya before get tweeting ‘gavan’ Reilly and Co!

So the good news this week was Ireland was to due near 550k extra doses of Pfizer spread across Q2.

Using the latest delivery schedule forecast by the folks in Belgium I can estimate when these will begin to arrive into the country between now and the end of June. Note figures are rounded and using a 2.13 factor.

So from the week of the 24th of May deliveries from Pfizer should be about 344k doses a week until the end of June.

1 Like

Notable a few FG figures are speaking out against Donnelly there.

Oooooooft

This was in the vaccination strategy document published at the end of January.

2 Likes

So 6 people have suffered blood clotting issues following millions of doses administered, and Fauci decides to “pause” it. Hmmm. Something not stacking up with those numbers.

Guys, can somebody please start a vaccine selfie thread? Vaccine selfies are a good thing.

There have been 180 million doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines horsed into people, and no reports of blood clots.

I’m not sure if you’re being serious here. No reports of blood clots? Some reports point to Pfizer’s Covid vaccine being linked to more blood clots than AstraZeneca’s. And there are similar reports of blood clots from Moderna’s vaccine.

Fire up the reports there.

You’ll be a paranoid mess after reading that. If Covid doesn’t get you, the cerebral venous thrombosis will. You’ll rest in peace with @Labane1917.

1 Like

Although the risk is low for both, it looks to me from that study that the risk of getting blood clots is 10X higher from getting Covid than from getting the vaccines. So which would you prefer to get, Covid or the vaccine?

Are you genuinely asking me that question? You should have a fairly good handle on my view on experimental biologics.

Regarding the study, are you now accepting that your statement above re. “no reports of blood clots” with Pfizer and Moderna experimental jabs was incorrect?

Really really surprised that an ex management consultant like Donnelly with no SME in vaccination is tinkering with the roll out plan. Is he on an hourly rate?

2 Likes

Answer the question. Given that the risk of blood clots from Covid are 10X the risk of blood clots from Covid vaccines, would you prefer to get Covid or a vaccine?

It’s all relative risk. The overall risk of dying from Covid for all age groups is let’s say 0.5%, so if 200 million get Covid, around 1 million would likely die. The risk of getting CVT after a vaccination (from the study) is 4 in a million, and about 8% of CVT patients die, so around 60 would die.

If the great Dolly Parton has done a vaccine selfie they’re just fine as far as I’m concerned.