Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Have a plan and execute on it. No ifs no buts.

1 Like

Hopefully they get a HUGE number done today

5% of the countries population has claimed to be a front line worker. That’s even higher when you do it as a % of population who can get them.

That tends to drag vaccines away from the people who need them.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

You should tune in at about the 11 minute mark.

1 Like

He wasn’t even pressed on it. Spoof answer and no probing

They have more than the reserve of 2nd doses of Moderna sitting in the fridge. He cites the AZ holdups but they should be caught up with the following week.

A cunt.

But only you can decide whether you should be an active and voluntary participant by taking the vaccine, or take your chances with Covid. Nobody can claim to know all possible risks from the vaccines or all possible risks from Covid, there’s lots of unknows and uncertainties. I think for people in the vulnerable categories it’s a fairly straightforward choice, but that’s my opinion and I wouldn’t force it on anyone. For younger healthy people it’s a risk analysis with many unknowns, and the decision should be left to the individual.

2 Likes

Is Rachel a trusted source

Not a hope in hell.

Doing an extra 60% with first doses in 6 weeks when it has taken them about 4 months to do 22%?

:rofl:

She seems to be fairly tuned in. I think the 80% target is still possible as of now.

Thanks. Great to have a 2nd trusted source after yourself :+1:

If they are considering the 8-12 week 2nd jab for Pfizer then they are effectively saying forget about J&J.

15k booked for the City West from Tuesday.

The US are expected to make a decision on Friday and the EMA on Thursday I think.

I’d say they’ll extend the gap between Pfizer doses alright.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0418/1210598-coronavirus-vaccine/

Sure you couldn’t be working on a Monday

7 Likes

Seems like more backclaps for mediocre performance.

Now we’re cooking with gas

Being in the 18 to 30 bracket I rather drive on with the current plan not to be listening to the bitching from Brenda and nuala

Don’t start this again

About 208k doses due in to the country from Tomorrow to Sunday 25th.

Figures rounded.

126440 Pfizer
37600 Moderna
44200 AZ

1 Like