Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

By God.

I’m beginning to think that Micheál is after getting his dates mixed up and the figure for Friday will not be 41500.

The Covid Hub figure went up by 41,337 after Thursday.

This figure would have included upward revisions of previous days.

To get to 948k first dose that would be an increase of 13020 ish first doses on Friday.

They were on 382,185 2nd doses after Thursday. So they’d have had to lose 1k on Friday to get the 381k he has mentioned above… :upside_down_face:

I could be wrong of course…

It’s the only side effect I’m experiencing but fuck me this is annoying.

The rest of them are waiting in the long grass until you get the second shot.

It’s genuinely sore. Hard to lift my hand over my head.

Vindication for the tinfoil hat brigade.

1 Like

Keep exercising it, should be fine in a few days.

Why would you be lifting your arm over your head.

1 Like

what one did you get? I got AZ yesterday, no side affects

Sunday today, Oireland takes a day off while the virus regroups.

Saying “Heil Holohan” at work, obviously

11 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see if weekend performance improves anything this weekend. It would seem like they’ve plenty of AZ vaccine in stock and plenty of 60-69 year olds registered and keen. Absolutely no reason why they can’t do 50k plus over the weekend

Monday 8458
Tuesday 20148
Wednesday 34325
Thursday 40102
Friday 41898

Monday to Friday 144931

Total Vaccination Doses 1,359,921

Dose 1- 966,611

Dose 2 - 393,310

Michéal’s figures were wrong which threw me off…

My mother is getting her jab today in the MVC in Limerick. Once it’s outside the remit of GPs we should be able to ramp up

They need to have next week consistently mid 30-40k+.

If they can prove they are capable of that then there might be room for hope. But if we see the numbers drop back down toe 10-20k figures Sat-Mon then it’s hard to see where they are going from here.

I asked a GP about this. Over each two week cycle they only got one lot of vaccine to administer. So they would get it on a Tuesday morning say and it would all be done by wedn evening. So they only spent 2 days per fortnight administer vaccines, another few days organising it maybe. But they could have been at this 7 days a week if they had the supply

Must be very time consuming delivering vaccines to every village in the country rather than just going to one or two places per county also

That’s encouraging.

Especially when not delivering much volume…