Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

They looked for fingerprints off a lady I was talking to who had been nursing abroad

I do yeah.

1 Like

Donnelly was challenged on the leaving cert results on Prime Time and said it would require a change in legislation to enable them to stop asking for it.

If only they were able to change legislation to deal with the pandemic.

5 Likes

Champ would need to establish a working group to report to a committee before Govt might think about changing legislation.

She did her final exams 40 years ago, was it even called the leaving cert? Not to mind having them to hand… You’d imagine a nurses registered number would trump how you got on in English or Home Ec in your leaving cert.

Some pandemic …

Can someone ELI5 the leaving cert requirements for me?
Surely if you are a licensed medical professional, who can produce evidence of same, then you should be good to go, no matter what the fuck you scored in the Leaving, or even did the leaving.

2 Likes

Probably in a frame above the desk.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CJ6bBhzhsD0/?igshid=2bnvy08t5kal

Why hide the achievement

Exactly. Fellas had no problem providing them when they signed up to TFK

6 Likes

I’d often text @PhattPike and remind him I got an A2 in Honours English. He’s still seething about it.

1 Like

That means at least another 33389 first doses over the weekend.

Stephen Stephen Stephen

That A2 is living rent free in my head.

We’re mid table but its fairly tightly grouped.

Have Hungary been kicked out?

Error on my part when copying into Datawrapper :grimacing:

Hungary 42.3%

I’m sure if they decided to break the law and turn a blind eye to applications coming in without them nobody would arrest them

Somebody might sue. Bridie had a sore arm for days because the vaccinator had no proof of leaving cert. Court awards €50k

1 Like

True dat