Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Need 4 big days

33k average.

35k average was achieved in the same 4 days last week.

Anything in the deliveries to delay that?

Is there any chance the interval between the AZ jab will be shortened to 8 weeks?

I’d say that could happen in June but isn’t there a study saying that 12 weeks could be more effective than 6?

I highly doubt it stays at 16 anyway.

June, July and August are going to see the mass vaccination centres horsing them out. Will have to get close to the Donnelly dangled 450k a week.

Did he actually say they could do 450k a week?

:eek:

Marked my calendar

Reid said 5k a day in mass vac centres

In the ones with 50 booths. Not all will have 50.

If they can do that then they could genuinely have this thing done and dusted by July.

But I genuinely think they don’t have the ability to do it.

Still lagging behind the UK on a daily basis nearly 5 months into it.

You still can’t see the wood for the trees.

Should be enough in stock to cover it. Should have been a Pfizer delivey yesterday somewhere between 186k and 203k…

1 Like

At the current rate ( a record week), it will take 24 more weeks for Ireland to hit 80% of the adult population fully vaccinated - including a 300k J&J figure.

The UK will have hit that target in about 10 weeks.

Around 327k vaccines sitting in a fridge by Sunday evening and another 200k probably received by Mon/Tues so there should be no excuses for lashing it out this week.

I expect they will have well over 400k vaccines sitting in a fridge by Sunday night.

The portal seems to be fairly efficient, in fairness.

The mother registered last Monday week, got a text eight days later (yesterday) saying her appointment is in the Radisson 48 hours later (tomorrow).

Let’s hope the government shooting down Holohan’s proposal to add more European countries to the quarantine list is a sign of things to come and there’s a proper re-opening plan announced tomorrow.

1 Like

The lads in my place in the 30-40 age group can register from today. They are getting slots for next week!

You still can’t see the wood for the trees.

1 Like

Pfizer have risen to the task.

A corporate conglomerate you can rely on.

By God we’re dancing now.