Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

You are probably right, they probably won’t hit 6m doses administered by end of July but I’d imagine it will be due to demand slackening rather than shortage of supply.

Deflection tactics.

You have no conviction in your words.

You have been wrong all pandemic.

Supply won’t be an issue. Their competence will.

:rofl:

Mobile vaccination units driving around here from next week vaccinating whoever is interested.

3 Likes

Says your man

Another man who has got it badly wrong.

I wonder will any journalist ask why there are 8 vaccination centres still not open. Good thing its not an emergency

I never possessed the necessary baseless arrogance to have made Covid predictions.

Are they still testing healthy people?

You have.

1 Like

They will surely start getting vaccinated before June

Should do you’d expect.

It will be interesting to see how quickly they get through Cohort 4 (18-69 at high risk) and Cohort 7 (16-59 at high risk) which will presumably be working exclusively off the Pfizer/Moderna vaccines. There is a combined 600k in those cohorts. If they really get rolling on those two cohorts they could all be fully vaccinated by eary June and from there on you are probably working from 40s downwards for the months of June and July.

1 Like

This has happened now. They’ve just ignored all the things they were monitoring and measuring and decided to open it up ta fuck.

Christ I’ll be vaccinated any day now :eek:

4 Likes

Not a country

7 Likes

As much of a country as Northern Ireland and Wales. Just because they have an international soccer team doesn’t take away from the facts.

Sealand now that’s a country you can put your hat on