Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Tik tok will top the poll in Wickla next time round and :egg: head and his laptop bag will be fucked out the door.

Probably at the discretion of a GP I’d say. They get an allotment and decide who gets it?

1 Like

The father in law would set fire to Donnelly, but he would have before this anyway. He voted for him because he wasn’t ff and was seething when he moved. Would burn him since

1 Like

You’d at least hope you’d be in line with everyone else.

2 Likes

You convinced a wicklow girl to move to Limerick? By god

1 Like

My buddy got marched to Aughrim in no uncertain terms

I suffer terribly from Migraines and my GP is aware so hopefully I can be deemed vulnerable.

2 Likes

Father got the pfizer vaccine today 59 and diabetic(has been working away in the Taxi), will be going back for second dose in 3 weeks said he feels fine but was told the second shot is the one that tends to hit you.

4 Likes

+1 pal, the blurry vision alert 20-30 mins before it hits.

1 Like

I’ve heard little or no adverse affects from Pfizer. Both my parents in their 80s had both jabs.

I heard lots of side effects from Moderna from pals in US.

1 Like

Once you see the city that New York was built to imitate its hard to go back

3 Likes

I wouldn’t wish them on my worst enemy.

Spent 6 hours in an awful way in bed last Saturday with one.

2 Likes

The New York (and Paris) of mid-Western Ireland.

Seriously though, what’s your trick? Asking for a friend…

House prices

5 Likes

That’s my ploy as well. :grinning: It’s going to be a long battle but it’s hard to argue with simple maths.

1 Like

I had a headstart tbf I met her in UL so limerick wasn’t a massive leap. But we literally bought a four bed house for the price of an apartment. Not much arguing with that really

If your BMI is >40 you are entitled to a vaccine too… Just need to tell your GP put you on priority list…

Anyone here get it yet?

1 Like

The lockdown running thread might end up killing lads

The GP have been told work strictly back on an age basis… Whether they are or not is a different story but locally here they are anyway

I was actually surprised how many lads on tfk had said they had got the vaccine already. I’m not any more.