Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

I have taken on a watching brief for those threads

They could probably do with the break from each other after 11 months

1 Like

Fact :joy:

Tis all about optics, group the 50s and 40s together and give the 50s the AZ/J&J and the 40s get the Pfizer/Moderna.

4 Likes

Are the GPs expected to grow their own vaccines?

1 Like

Any word on them reducing the AZ interval?

Lots of Pfizer in play so clearly they are getting loads when in the past few days GPs seem to be offering them on fairly spurious grounds.

Sensible approach didn’t think they had the brains to do it this way. Hup out that.

Egg
Egg
Egg

Pints
Pints
Pints

I’d say you’re probably looking at a timeline of portal for 50s opening next week and probably 40s from week starting 24th May.

You could say Cohort 1-3 are more or less done with first jabs.

Cohort 3 has about 200k second doses which should be dished out in the next fortnight. Cohort 2 have probably a good 100k second doses to give out over the next 6 weeks which are likely all AZ.

Cohort 4 should be Pfizer/Moderna and probably have around 60% done 1st dose now. So you’re likely looking at a further 350k doses needed there in the 6/7 weeks.

Cohort 7 will again be Pfizer/Moderna and it’s only really starting to be administered this week so you could say probably 600-700k doses needed there over the next 10 weeks to wrap up that cohort.

After that you are working from 49 downwards which will be Pfizer and Moderna. I’d say the 40s will start sometime in early June and the majority should have their vaccine by the end of June.

If we say 1.2m Pfizer/Moderna are reserved for Cohort 3, 4 and 7 from now until June. It probably leaves about 900k for the under 50s that can be put to use before the end of June.

Obviously the 50-69 category is now on an independent schedule and will probably run at a slower pace but is already well underway.

Not for the moment anyway.

If you want to read the latest NIAC info on the vaccines > https://www.hse.ie/eng/health/immunisation/hcpinfo/guidelines/covid19.pdf

Total doses up 34609 compared to Tuesday.

@glasagusban early vaccination explained. I think you owe him an apology @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy.

2 Likes

I shouldn’t have to apologise to @glasagusban because he’s a fatty.

Not very rampy

Ramps go up… and down.

The 165k delivery from AZ arrived today.

cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

2 Likes

GET IN

1 Like

I got my shot today, NHS happy to roll the dice and gave me the AZ despite my tender years. Lad there reckons 5000 jabs done from the one venue in Belfast today, no hanging about.

3 Likes

I told ye all back in February…

4 Likes

Will they let 80k yahoos into Croker?