Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Hopefully you’re not too sick after it. The mother was in a heap after it

Already on 174k for the week after Friday. They might get near 200k for the week.

I’m as right as rain so far.

4 Likes

I had a gander earlier at the deliveries that have been posted here.

It’s 3.35m I believe by the end of May, though there might be additional Pfizer to come (not sure if counted in that).

I think 2.75m should he set as the over/under line. Already we are close to 2.6m based on end of April + 1m for May.

You’ll be grand other than a sore arm tomorrow and the day after. Might be a bit peaky after the second jab alright.

Mustn’t be working.

Some people i know felt rough after six hours. Others had no reaction.

Az seems to affect some women something rotten, I felt like I didn’t even know I had it

And you’ve been wrong for months.

Just a quick thought on vaccines that occurred to me yesterday. The last time I got a vaccine was the flu vaccine. I had no idea or interest in what the side effects were. Before that I got four or five vaccines for a trip to Africa that never happened. Again I had no more interest in side effects or efficacy rates than the man in the moon. I just wanted to go to Africa.

14 Likes

Delighted to be in the position to tip you into Good Reply territory there. I’ll take it the AZ second jab didn’t knock a feather out of you.

Was the Africa trip a casualty of the pandemic or other?

Casualty of the pandemic

Got the second AZ one myself on Saturday, feel like a new man.

Went for 8 celebratory pints of Guinness then yesterday.

3 Likes

Difference between a push and a pull factor

‘Through April’ :thinking:

Applications for vaccination will be accepted from people in their 50s for the first time on Tuesday.

Close to 30% of adults having had their first dose.

They are including the 29th March to 2nd may. Bizarre.

2 Likes

Not sure why they are bothering telling porkies.

At this point there are positive KPIs they can report daily. Tomorrow it will be 30% of adults have got it. In two days it’ll be 25% of all the Irish population have got a dose. Then you’ll have 1 in 3 adults having got it by next weekend.

Every few days there will be positive stories on registration opening to more people.

There’s enough positive reports they can make about the roll out at this point. I also think they are revising targets down enough that they are going to be able to claim loads of victories on this as they smash through targets.