Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Clip on the news about the homeless getting the one dose vaccine. While tis easy to lambast a lot of what goes on here we should also praise them when they do something right.

4 Likes

An additional 33996 doses added into the system after Tuesday.

Monday and Tuesday total - 51222

1 Like

Just what we need.

This fucker again.

Careful lads.

I was referring to @Tim_Riggins

42k done yesterday according to Reid, 6k more this Mon-Wed than last.

I fully expect that they will hit 2.75m this month.

John is just asking questions here. Is the J&J vaccine being used to mass sterlise the travelling community? It’s a reasonable question in fairness.

I make it around 636k sitting in a fridge at the close of Tuesday.

The 25k gap between Dose 1 and Dose 2 in Cohort 1 (nursing home and the likes). It’s quite high for a group that started being vaccinated back in December. Would the gap be explained by deaths and failing health?

Split by? I have

149k AZ
358k Pfizer
106k Moderna

3k less for Moderna but the rest are around what I have.

1 Like

I’m done. Pfizer pfor me.

21 Likes

They could do 350k handy this week if they wanted to with the buffer they have. They don’t want to do though as the number would go back down next week.

TFK is saved! Rejoice.

2 Likes

Vaccines work

2 Likes

They have about a 3 week supply in storage. From the start of June, Pfizer alone will probably be delivering around 300k (could be more on a weekly basis). You’re looking likely at an average of 400k vaccines coming in the country a week so I think they should be just lashing it out now.

I’d be very cynical about their ability to ramp things up sufficiently though but one thing you can guarantee now is that the only barriers to targets not being achieved from here on in are going to be internal operational ones.