Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

No these are people in their 60’s heading to vaccination center in Limerick today.

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2021/0509/1217846-europe-vaccines/

I assume AZ will still have to make good on doses that were scheduled for Q1 and Q2. They’ll be needed for second doses.

I’m sure they will fulfill their orders whether or not they are on schedule would be the issue.

Sure it’s meant to be people in their 60s getting vaccinated. My auld wan is getting hers in Nayna tomorrow

I know that, but you would think it would start at 69 year olds and working down to 60’s. Doesn’t seem to be the case locally, older people still haven’t got their appointments yet despite being registered well before these other people. Just found it strange is all.

Expected deliveries this week for Ireland

Pfizer - 174900
Moderna - 32960
AZ - 31930
Janssen - 14400

2 Likes

Are they going into Limerick for it?
The people I know who have gotten it or are scheduled to get it all seem to have been following the age sequence.

Ya heading to the Radisson today

Sure I’d say half the people up in the mountains in your area are on no register anywhere

Probably :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Agreed

These folk may just not have registered in time

I can imagine a few mountainy men in Anglesboro just roaring at a computer “Book me in, Book me in”

8 Likes

My mother had a conversation with the neighbour the other day complaining they were never called for it. Turned out they never registered. Waiting for a phone call from the doctor to tell them when to turn up. No you’ve to book it “sure no one told me that, how was I supposed to know” You’d think you’d have to be willfully ignorant to make that mistake but I’m sure there’s a few out there. They have kids as well, bizarre enough really

4 Likes

I’d say J&J unlikely to meet their May promise at this rate unless they are due a big shipment in before the month is out.

Better off ringing them up, there’s loads of appointments available.

Over 70% of 60-69 were done by Friday night, there isn’t that many left to do.

HSE thought 75k over the next 2 weeks so maybe a 60k delivery for the week after, if the Belgians don’t have it marked down though it would be a concern alright.

132k were expected this month which means they will have to find another 118k or thereabouts in the final two weeks of the month.

They said during the week that number wouldn’t be reached. Was revised to 75k over the next two weeks.

1 Like

Diabetics are one group I’ve heard of getting jabs. You’re best friend could be in his 20s and a diabetic and you wouldn’t necessarily know it if he didn’t tell you.

The young fella just registered there. May 17th.