Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

The other young fella registered there, May 18th

1 Like

UK tracking mobility of phones that visited vaccination centres :thinking:

Wonder if we are doing same and the consent built into whatever form you need to sign to get vaccinated

A scatter of 59 year olds of my acquaintance are getting the jab in Limerick over the coming three days. Getting easier to track progress as it works back towards me

1 Like

Cohort 1-4 are all effectively done with the first dose. Cohorts 1 & 3 will more or less be done with the second jabs by the end of this week.

I think I had it at 88k AZ vaccines in supply at the close of Friday so they are going to be stretched now in trying to get the remaining 60s done and getting 2 doses to the frontline HCW in the next couple of weeks - these cohorts along with the 50s will slow down now for a few weeks until the big AZ shipment arrives around the end of month as scheduled.

Cohort 7 is a very spurious but is next up on the agenda. Presumably these are again administered by GPs?

The govt would be mad not to be tracking them

I’d say they are well into cohort 7

Only 2k vaccines assigned to it out of a 350k group so far.

Is cohort 7 diabetics etc?

Not sure.

Cohort 4 is people with medical conditions that put them at a very high risk 18-69. 250k in this group and they have all more or less got their first dose.

Cohort 7 is people with medical conditions that put them at a high risk 16-59. 350k in this group and they only done 2k first doses.

It’s all very spurious on these two categories.

Anybody with a chronic condition is now getting vaccinated.

What qualifies as a chronic condition though?

Are these being done in mass centres of by GPs?

Anything at all from what I can see. There’ll be lads with athletes foot getting it soon

2 Likes

If you are seeing a doctor for anything regularly you seem to be referred for one. I think the centres is where referred to.

1 Like

250k a week getting closer

I got a call one evening last week saying I could get the vaccine the following morning if I was available. No messing. Surprisingly efficient.

1 Like

Flying it lads :ronnyroar:

About 60k second doses are due in May, only a few hundred were given out then so you are correct in that the majority of the stock on hand will be held for that.

17k AZ done on Saturday, and I don’t think many of those were second doses so likely nearly down to the end of the excess supplies alright. Most AZ doses this week will be second doses but another 33k due in this week so they will likely still be able to get out 20k by next Sunday as first doses still. Further 13k and lots of second doses from the stockpile next week, along with a similar delivery to this week before the big one in 2 weeks time. No reason why they can’t deliver 50k in first doses of AZ over the next couple of weeks.

Over 60s are nearly done in the mass vaccination setting. I’m heading of a few 60s getting them today. We will be around 80% after today and I wouldn’t worry about AZ for the rest. The harder to reached will he jabbed with whatever is available in whatever setting they can get to them.

There remains decent slack on Pfizer and Moderna, probably enough to give 30k extra 1st doses for the next two weeks over and above the now standard 175k+33k (c. 104k first doses a week if they’re being conservative). 50s will definitely get a mix and match of stuff at first but along with J&J, there’s no reason why they can’t continue with 180k or so first doses a week for the next two weeks and hopefully a bigger ramp the week after.

Yeah.

It’s down to 71k AZ vaccines as close of Saturday. The AZ shipments have tended to be received over the weekend so that would mean they are likely to have that 70k tied up in second doses and the remainder of the 60s next week. They might have little option but to start giving the 50s Pfizer or Moderna and maybe hold over the J&J for the 45-49 grouping.

As far as I can see Cohort 7 is a cod and it should be all aged based from here on in.