Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Me stating that the vaccination roll out is going well and hoping that they report on this positive development is me being negative?

Nations with united in their name appear to be doing well. Can we fuck Arlene onto a boat to Scotland and call ourselves United Ireland. 2 birds one stone

1 Like

Rte could tone down the negativity a couple of notches. I’m finding it very tough mentally. The days are long and even though the end is in sight it seems very far away. I presume a lot of people are in the same boat.

1 Like

Covid 19 may have closed the pubs but it has really opened our eyes to a good Power BI dashboard.

Is this fella just making it up as he goes along he is?

A bit of pressure is a wonderful thing

All tipping along lads. Hold the line

I know of two people in patient facing roles who were given an appointment for their vaccine late last week. They showed up at the designated time, only to be told there was no vaccine left.

They were rescheduled for this week. Same caper again, told once more there was none left.

We just can’t bate the Danes at anything

1 Like

I wouldn’t argue with that,I know when i went for mine,there was a head count for who was behind me, admin,maintenance,catering and housekeeping all had to be done…I sensed they were low in vaccine.

At what point can we get back to living. Based on the top 3 being done to that timeline can we say May?

Tony and Leo will have their own ideas but ultimately it’s up to Twitter to decide

1 Like

Irish twitter is a dark place

and the poor will suffer what they must

The mass vaccination centre is in beacon hotel not beacon hospital

HSE are going to make it a 28 gap between 1st and 2nd doses.

All done with a simple auld pen and paper as well. Computers are only a cod.

Hold the line lads.

‘Houston, we have a problem’.