Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

I couldnt care less about foreign holidays for the foreseable. I’ve that written off already, my fear would be down the line that the coersion could get worse in terms of maybe having to have the vaccine to go to a pub/restarant even work.

I don’t think that will be the case, but we’ll see.

After the last 15 months, its hard to not rule these things out.

It is a legimate concern.

I don’t either but its unlikely.

I’ll stand with for your rights mate if it comes to it

1 Like

I’m getting the vaccine.

Shur why wouldn’t you… Everyone needs to put on the green jersey here. Just make sure it’s a short sleeve one.

4 Likes

Are you obese?

Never did us any harm.

More kids being hospitalised in India with it now I’m hearing.

You had a cold so

5 Likes

Any pressure from your employer to take it?

Will be a minefield in due course. vaccinated people complaining they don’t want to work alongside Anto who refused to get it because he read something on Facebook that said it would make him impotent

2 Likes

And of course employers can’t ask for or store data on vaccinations of their workforce because of GDPR.

1 Like

Rather than trying to disparage the person who decides against the vaccine there, it’s the person demanding that someone take a novel vaccine we know very little about that’s the crazy one.

If vaccines work and the people who get them truly believe they do, then what should it matter if others don’t get them?

This is the type of zealotry that is out there from some sections.

What a cunt

Jesus if I had know that I would have saved 400 quid on getting fixed!

2 Likes

No nothing yet anyway. We are given a few hours off to get it and they set out use the sick policy if any side effects. I haven’t heard of any employer bringing in all mandatory vaccine to to return to office

1 Like

They can’t. It’s illegal.

I may not look like Carl Froch but I am not obese.

You might be grand so

Exactly, don’t think any will try it either so it doesn’t worry me. Doesn’t affect me as I will get it when it comes to my group

The Indian variant is a lot harsher on under 40s and kids in particular.

1 Like

Anybody above 26.8 on the BMI is in mortal danger from the Indian variant, I understand.

RIP @DUNPH_IS_A_CHOIR_BOY