Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

I’ve only been telling the whole lot of ye this for months.

1 Like

Article on the IT said 60k J&J had been received to date so this makes sense.

I think it’s increasingly likely that we will have a lot of excess J&J. It’s a real shame.

About 57120 doses of J&J delivered to date so.

1 Like

2,669k to next Friday so. My 2,750k over under will likely be met so!

Hopefully we get our data back next week :disappointed:

Have they recommended J and J for 40-45 yet?

1 Like

50+ as it stands but if they don’t change the age criteria the large batch due in June will be worthless

1 Like

cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

This your equivalent of getting a consolation goal in the 82nd minute to make it 5-1.

No it’s the equivalent of you being 1-nil up last February but the HSE are after scoring 11 goals on you in the last 15 minutes.

2 Likes

Were the HSE trailing 40-0 after the first leg?

Its kinda like Tyrone going flat out in the league and coming second or third, until it comes to summer and Tyrone meet a decent team like Donegal or Dublin or Kerry that are finally operating at full speed and Tyrone get their hole opened.

(You’re Tyrone)

Tyrone never go flat out in the league.

It will likely be useless anyway. 50s are now that far off being done with some 40s likely to get appointments next week. Unless big J&J arrives in the next 2-3 weeks, it will be next to useless without going down to the 30s.

A business acquaintance I know well is currently in hospital after picking up Covid-19 Indian varient on a flight from Germany (transmission contact traced to another passenger). This guy is 36 years old, fit, non-smoker, healthy with no underlying conditions. Taken in by ambulance this week during the night struggling to breathe. Oxygen sat levels 80% on admission.

Worth having the oxygen finger monitor at home for any lad. Nobody feels the 02 drop. Also lie on stomach helps while help arrives

1 Like

Very little updates on additional vaccines recently, there was 2 more been talked about as being ready by now but not seen any press releases lately?

Second dose of Moderna. Done and dusted with it. Pints pints pints

19 Likes

They are lashing 1500 Johnson and Johnson into willing arms in the WIT Arena vaccination centre in Waterford every day now. Some going in fairness. MCD looking after the logistics.

2 Likes