Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Safe to say at this stage a resounding INTERNET success for @glasagusban

2 Likes

You said we’d never hit 250k a week, we’re above it and hitting 300k soon.

Can’t be more categorically wrong than that.

3 Likes

That’s an unverified accusation you keep repeating. Any chance you would respond to the numerous requests to substantiate this claim? I suppose what’s another lie to you anyway, it’s all you ever do.

1 Like

I’ve given that a like.

Time for a rebrand

2 Likes

They keep changing the plan tbf but whether you think he’s right or wrong is irrelevant as we will still end up with a vast majority of adults with 1 dose by end of June. Your obsession with whether hes right or wrong is strange considering hes making assumptions base on current information. Its not like hes making the plan.

It’s not strange. If he put his hands up and humbly admitted he was wrong it would be something.

But he has double down and claimed victory at every turn when he was been wrong at every turn. Why don’t you take the issue up with him and his false claims.

Thousands of people aged under 50 could be given a mixed vaccine against Covid-19, under a new approach being considered by the National Immunisation Advisory Committee (Niac).

The vaccination programme could be changed to allow under-50s who have received a first dose of AstraZeneca to be given the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines as a second dose, Niac has told chief medical officer Dr Tony Holohan.

We’re definitely getting superpowers when this is all done.

It’s like taking the nurofen plus and solpadeine together

1 Like

Doubt it, supplies don’t allow for it.

Think it was 310k last week

How long was the gap between registering and actually getting your jab?

Yee can add me to the log. Just got 1st jab, Pfizer.

2 Likes

Apologies if posted already and not trying to scare the shit out of people but needs to be acknowledged

Seems to be about a week from registering to text and appt two or three days after text

1 Like

Was 13 days between registering and getting the text. Got the text on Wednesday and done today.

2 Likes

For lads who have registered on the portal but haven’t got any notification yet. Keep an eye on the portal instead too instead of just waiting for a text. Some people are having issues getting the texts. Assume its network related.

2 Likes

Wow. And Fulvio said we’d never hit 250. He’s a gas man in fairness.

1 Like

Any updates on Belgium’s expected deliveries @Copper_pipe? I’m really curious on what the story is between the discrepancy between what they are saying we are getting and what they are getting.