England 72.9%

Scotland 71.6%

NI 71.2%

Second dose:

England 46.1%

NI 44%

Scotland 43.8%

Wales 42%

All things considered, Ireland will end up only a month behind the U.K. I’d say.

Also worth noting that in England 34 year olds were called for their vaccine once 70% was hit.

That would fit in with my timeline of early July when they start vaccinating the 30-34 year olds.

What about 34 year olds whose birthdays are in July?

6 Likes

They’re fucked.

I believe I said this early in the year as well, that we’d catch up and not be too far behind the UK by the end. Poor old Fulvio was having none of it of course.

1 Like

Not sure how. Lower bound estimates are 72% vaccinated. 28% of the adult pop are below 35.

11% of 18-24 currently have a vaccine, it will likely be around 15% for 18-24, thus around 150k of that 72%. You will be relying on 95% take up over 35 and only the lower bound being hit. That’s highly unlikely to happen.

Yes. They plan to hit that at the end of the month.

Generally 13 days seems to be the common lag from portal opening to appointment date.

The 40-44s portal only opening early June.

Not correct. People have been getting calls within a few days, it varies.

Overall your 34 prediction looks off to me based on the data here and elsewhere. They’ll be getting jabbed by the end of June unless the number of 1st doses falls short of even the lower range here.

I’m registered 9 days and still no appointment

It varies as I said. Not sure what age are you but it seems they are doing 46 in some places and 50s in others.

Point is it’ll never be linear, can’t be on a mass vaccination programme.

I said common.

So 13 days after the portal opens is the general kind of timeline.

Highly doubtful the lower 30s will be getting done until July, that’s where all the signs point toward.

Common or average can be debated. It isn’t correct for many.

Different areas have different demographics, why do you think some were got through quicker?

I’m just dealing with reality here.

Nothing on Curevac so?

Just got the appointment on the tee Tuesday at 14:55

5 Likes

As I said. We’ll be going into September before the vaccination rollout is done.

I guess we’ll be in September and I’ll have still have the slow learners arguing against the facts.

I see the 50% of adult population bring vaccinated is yet more spin by the govt. It’s actually 50% being offered an appointment date before the close of the week.

Just got the second Pfizer there. Was supposed to go at 7:30 tonight but i got a text this morning telling me to call down any time I like.

4 Likes