Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

And for the next few weeks I presume. 19th July is when they expect to have all the AZ finished.

Signing in. Getting closer to being a menace to society

1 Like

You don’t need it mate. The cognoscenti know.

2 Likes

Sure most of us are speechless watching your masterclass.

2 Likes

By God.

What a shambles.

I was wondering why @glasagusban has been keeping the head down.

In terms of the potential causes of hospitalisation for a young person travelling, Covid wouldn’t make the top 20.

4 Likes

I thought ye were all going to be done by the end of August?

The radio goes all fuzzy when I walk past it? Does anyone else get dillusional or start to believe ridiculous conspiracy theories after getting the jab?

Just registered for the vaccine as I’m 39 and thankfully not turning 40 today.

Thank you for your incredible work on this @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy.

The vaccine rollout has been and continues to be a complete shambles in Ireland.

4 Likes

For the coming week,

Pfizer - 317k
AZ - 53560
Moderna -71590
Janssen will be less than 10k

For the week beginning the 28th
Pfizer - 318k
AZ - 300K
Moderna - 36370

So that’s 353k over the 450k that need a 2nd dose of AZ accounted for

+1

They must have a chunk of that AZ in reserve as well sure wasn’t that the excuse early on they were holding it back

Depends what they had/used up since the beginning of the month. When the data was updated daily you could see how many of each vaccine they had used.

No reason to hold back AZ now. Just lash it out as it comes in. No more 1st doses to be given out.

What’s your prediction for the end date used for jabs administered in June? O/U 4th July?

Any chance they’ll approve Janseen and Astrazeneca for lower age groups?

For COB on July 4th, I’m going with an O/U at 4.2 million doses.

I’m basing that off a figure of 3.45million doses administered to Wednesday of last week.

No chance with AZ I’d say as its an 8 week interval between doses.

70% seems low if they had 66% after COB yesterday… 1% is about 37k doses I think.

There’s an avg of 90k second doses of AZ expected over the next 4 weeks I think though?. Would we say about 100k second doses of Pfizer/Moderna too in that time too? That would leave the avg first doses in the 100k range I’d presume?

The ramp up really started to happen in May which means there’s a huge amount of second doses due from here on in. You have now have a situation where the a lot of the 40s/50s/60s will be due their second dose concurrently which will reduce the first dose capability.

This would be fine if they were actually able to meet their pledged targets of doing 400k+ a week which they have failed to meet and which supply cannot be listed as a constraint now.