Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Also “likely there were 340k doses given out”.

Likely

Fucking likely?

FFS.

4 days at 52k per day is 208k. In order for the 340k to be met it would need an avg of 44k per day over the next 4 days. Prior to the cyber attack the most they got done on a Saturday and Sunday were in the 10-20k range.

So it looks increasingly likely that Paul Reid is being incredibly snide and disingenuous here.

Them 52k a day figures aren’t including the GP data I’d say.

The weekly totals (since the cyber attack) are based of the MVCs and estimates based off the deliveries to GPs and pharmacies.

The GP pharmacy figures should now be fairly low though since the 70s are all more or less done for the past 5 weeks. After that cohort its primarily been the mass vaccination centres. Can’t see the GPs/pharmacies being worth much more than 50k per week now.

Had a look at the ECDC report there, assume this is just the MVC data.

So for Pfizer first doses only,

Week beginning 3rd May - 58071
Week beginning 10th May - 109082
Week beginning 17th May - 133159
Week beginning 24rd May - 108582
Week beginning 31st May - 95186
Week beginning 7th June - 117752

So I’d be right saying minimum 100k first doses for Pfizer due this week? We’re talking 90k for AZ and you can probably add on another 40-50k for the excess Pfizer second doses and Moderna second doses?

You could probably say that 67% of jabs over the next 4 weeks will probably be second doses?

If they lash out 650k (It will probably be more) doses in the next 2 weeks, that would be 215k first doses based on your 33% estimate.

That’s just under 6% getting a first dose. So the figure for end of the month would be 72% to 74% ish ?

10 days left though in June though :wink:

To me it looks like Reid has plucked a figure out of thin air with little basis and little ability to question it due to the lack of information available.

This thread is more thorough and accurate than anything Reid or the HSE come up with.

6 Likes

June figures will go right the way up to and including July 4,th.

Likely given that they don’t have full visibility on GP doses.

And can’t really be verified one way or another so he just throws a highest number yet out in the domain without any really substance.

We have also seen how they have massaged the figures throughout this and misrepresented the reality of them so why would we trust anything they say in this regard when there is nothing to validate it?

All the experts are on TFK.

1 Like

Would be better off going for the 400k if they were gonna lie, particularly as they are seemingly underselling how many 1st doses they’ll do this month?!

Would it?

Is it not better make your lies somewhat believable?

The first doses are taking a huge hit now. I did tell you this last month but you didn’t listen.

But the point is that they are on 68% but are now saying in 10 days they will only do c. 75k?! They’d be better off underselling the first doses now surely if they were lying?

Jab done. Only spotted about three or four 3/4 length cargo shorts.

4 Likes

According to an article on RTE, the vaccination data is expected to be back by the end of this week.

Unvaccinated fans can’t go to Qatar for the World Cup.

Ireland won’t be qualifying anyway so it’s all the one.

First jab of moderna in the arm.

A former member of the hesitancy group, then realised I would have snorted, smoked, swallowed or drank anything in powder, resin, bud, tablet, capsule or liquid form in order to not experience reality for 18yrs and I’ve long spent all my hypocritical credits.

6 Likes