Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

CC @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

So we’ve a fucking million vaccines sitting in the fridge? And another million coming in this week?

Surprised to read Israel is only on 57% fully vaccinated
And only 62% with one dose.

I’d like to take this one again. Israel have a huge youth population.

Around 28% are 14 or under.

1 Like

Is that of their whole population though? Lot of the countries ahead of us seem to have run out of steam. Vaccine hesitancy I would guess

Not even at 100% in any category? Rookie numbers

Saw a thing on twitter earlier, last week there were more members of NPHET than people in hospital with Covid

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Does that include GP doses administered?

Don’t think so

He’s some dope.

2 Likes

100k in 2 days is rookie numbers that needs to be double with the volume we have in the fridge

I think some people are seeing C-19 numbers dropping, restrictions being lifted and saying “Covid is over I’m not going to bother getting vaccinated”.

Have your boys sent over their stash yet @Copper_pipe they are expiring next week I believe

1 Like

Thanks be to God I’m grand after getting the 2nd jab on Monday. Drank plenty of water the day of it and took two paracetamol straight after the jab and two more going to bed with two more the following morning. The sore arm is there but that’s grand.

1 Like

No idea.

Thread @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

Using the ECDC population figure of 3762805 which is 18+ group. Same figure Paul Reid appears to be quoting.

69.4% Partially vaccinated
51.7% Fully vaccinated