Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

And your bank account details

I’ve a sister born 1961 and she got lumped in with the 60-69 group and is only having the 2nd AZ tomorrow.

I gave them my bank details to as I will get €150 for getting vaxxed too

1 Like

How do you log into the portal? I didn’t officially sign up on it but the women on the desk set me up

If only they’d organised it by year of birth.

3 Likes

Ridiculous really.

Why didn’t they go with year of birth?

cc @glasagusban

1 Like

If you didn’t register on the portal what made you go to the MVC?

Deliveries for last week

Moderna 38400
Pfizer 318240
AZ 300000
Janssen 30000

The shed will be fairly full when the Romanians rock up. They’d want to start the lashing out

They were shafted

I think they’ll be pushing up on 400k vaccines delivered this week
The numbers for Monday & Tuesday are way up on the corresponding days last week.

Anecdotally I’ve heard of a GP who has been told they can have what they like in terms of supply

I actually misread the twitter feed there is no data up there for last Monday and Tuesday
but they have 117,863 done in two days, so if you extrapolate that out over the week, they should be fairly on target for 400k.

I’m not sure what opening hours they’ve been operating up to now, but I know of people with appointments for Limerick at 6:15pm on Sunday.

You’re as bad as Paul Reid.

Sets the alarm for half 5 to throw a tweet and then goes back to bed. Genius

4 Likes

HSE MISS VACCINATION TARGET BY 20%
Indoor Dining to remain closed due to target miss.
1 MILLION doses sitting unused.

Screamed no paper.

6 Likes

A million vaccines unused in shed

I’ve edited it to reflect that.

HSE MISS VACCINATION TARGET BY 20%
Indoor Dining to remain closed due to target miss.
1 MILLION doses sitting unused.
Paul Reids secretary sends out early morning tweets while he sleeps in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him special powers

The HSE seem to have an issue with the pharmacists. We’d have been in the mid 70s now in terms of one dose if they had been used properly 5 weeks ago.