Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

They only agreed the deal there lately. Was that the issue I wonder

Yeah it was a handwritten list I was on

They had a deal agreed back in March.
Now they have a new deal giving them more money.

With 400k over 3 weeks, we should have everyone who wants one a vaccine. Should be done in the next 10 days in reality.

It seemed to be a more logistical issue than anything else. They were only catering for J&J initially with Pfizer to come “later”. It seems as though they aren’t integrated on the HSE system fully, hence why the numbers aren’t on the portal and they are essentially operating outside of the HSE booking system. This doesn’t appear to be an issue with GPs, who are calling some people within hours or registering with the HSE offering them doses.

Cyber hack will be blamed I guess.

A work colleague got the Janssen yesterday and they are in an awful way.

Can’t stop shaking, very little sleep last night and sore toes :grimacing:

1 Like

Tell them to get their affairs in order.

I think I’ll wait for the Pfizer.

This Janssen one seems like a yellow pack version.

“If you simply convert the unambiguous target which was missed by a wide margin, and adopt my unsubstantiated assertion about doses being a simultaneously similar but also better metric, then hey, the Government did really well”

This lad is as bad as Noel Rock with the relentless propaganda about how well the rollout is going. He mentions NIAC restricting J&J use as an excuse, but then ignores (i) the close relationship between NIAC and HSE/NPHET which leaves questions about vaccines being restricted to hide rollout issues and (ii) those restrictions being suddenly abandoned without an apparent change on the risks of J&J.

2 Likes

He’s a fucking dimwit.

Make that 186,000 done in the first 3 days.
No reason we aren’t smashing 400k from here.

1 Like

Any race meetings?

The Aviva out of action on Saturday for the Ireland USA test

We are actually unvaccinating people

4 Likes

Absolutely insane.

Rugby and Horse Racing have really fucked Ireland in this pandemic.

DCU are taking the Helix back from mid July too, as they apparently need to get ready for the new term. Vaccines for northsiders are moving to the National Show Centre in Swords.

1 Like

Would they not tell DCU to fuck right off ffs

National show centre is good spot - already well laid out as used for mass testing. It should be a seamless***** handover