Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Very low considering stock on hand

Based on the Wednesday figures and Paul Reids tweet I make it that they are on approx 309k up to yesterday.
We should be smashing 400k and even hitting the mythical 450k unless there is serious taper off over the weekend.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

Half a million a week should be lasted out and it’ll be done by September

Unreal stuff. There were those that said we’d never hit 250k. Can you imagine? Gas lads.

What could possibly be the reason that we’ll drop back to 250k next week though…

1 Like

They should just do all the first doses in the next week, half of them can go on their holidays for a few weeks and be back for the second doses by August.

is it going to under 30’s?

Don’t think they’ve actually started the u35s

That’s 250k doses added to the system over the last 4 days.

Getting through the GP and Pharmacy data I guess.

Doesn’t look like pharmacy data given low numbers of J&J.

Some pharmacies are giving out Pfizer as well as Janssen.

Boots and Hickeys are anyway.

Be odd that data there updates and not J&J. Or are they directing people to pharmacies now through the registration portal?

Will be interesting when all of that data is up anyway, we should be over 5m in a few days.

So about 54k yesterday.

Dose 2 booked in for Thursday. Hup out dat

1 Like

Vaccinations in DCU finished up yesterday apparently and National Show Centre commences on Monday.

His numbers don’t tally with the twitter figures?

That means the Helix, Avviva and Limerick were out of action on Saturday. Emergency.

2 Likes

I know that UCD was brought on stream in recent weeks so maybe some were directed there

Egg Egg Egg :egg:

1 Like