Digital Covid passport received.

Here we go :clap:

2 Likes

Digital passport received.

We’re back baby.

3 Likes

Game on Ger

1 Like

Limerick seems to be being used as some sort of Moderna only location. Everyone’s getting in the vaccine centre from what i can make out

Ennis is all Moderna too. The mid west getting the dregs as usual

They’re flying through them in City Hall in Cork.

Lad in work is 30 and registered yesterday and got an appointment for Monday.

I changed my address on Monday to cark (its fucking killing me) and got my appointment for Thurs within 2 hours. Horsing it out. Helps that there is 3 centres in cork city plus mallow 20 mins up the road

1 Like

Question for those of you who got the vaccine certs; is there an expiry date on it?

I’ll be putting down the Cork Eircode when I’m registering for my one. If I put down the Drom Eircode I’ll be sent to Patrickswell I’d say.

1 Like

Still nothing from me

I’d say ring em today to see what the story is.

Following yesterdays update. about 72% of the 18+ population have at least one dose and 57% are fully vaccinated.

Still a lot of Janssen data missing, 37600 is about 1% of the 18+ population. According to the ECDC tracker Ireland has got 255k delivered and 72k administered. That 72k figure hasn’t updated in weeks. So 183k doses unaccounted for which would be 4.86% of the 18+ population once they are all used.

More than likely. I heard of few the cork side of drom getting sent killarney

:joy::joy:

:upside_down_face:

Are we right in saying this is wrong and those figures are skewed ?

Yeah I’m fairly sure that is what’s happening here.

The uptake is one of the best in Europe alright but the vaccination rates aren’t as high as made out by the above article.

2 Likes

And an example of same…

According to the HSE dashboard, 52282 doses administered yesterday.

On the Geohive system which Our World in Data is sourcing its data from. The total doses administered has increased by 60903

The total on the HSE dashboard matches the Geohive total.

1 Like

Another 14k should have come in late last week too.

So roughly 200k or 5% of adults.