Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

If you got a text , I think it says what you’re getting.

If it’s your first Moderna my experience is that you’ll be ok. It’s the second one that I found bad

Yeah I’m getting pfizer. Should be grand. I’ll go ahead as scheduled :smiley:

2 Likes

If you’ve got your text it’ll tell you which one you are getting.

Your wan yesterday said its the second wan you’ve to worry about alright. I played a game of hurling last night anyway and wasn’t any shitter than usual.

1 Like

Or not

Completely. Banana, jousting stick.

you what, bro?

Was fine after the first one bar a bee sting like pain at the injection site on the first night, back for the second shot in 3 weeks hopefully be the same. The one shot seems to be knocking the shit out of people altogether.

1 Like

Romanian vaccine storage depot.

4 Likes

2nd dose done this morning. Cark city hall was full of weirdos so I blended in perfectly.

Mrs bushes in in nawful way after her 2nd dose yesterday. I’ve to suffer that plus any I get myself.

My 2 got the J&J last week they were both flattened the following day

1 Like

Higher estrogen levels are associated with higher vaccine side effects.

1 Like

Have a pack of nurofen cold and flu in the back pocket just in case. You’ll be grand

1 Like

My Mrs got her 2nd Pfizer Tuesday @EstebanSexface and went in and worked an 8 hour retail shift straight after so I’d say you’ll manage a few meetings in aftermath. Didn’t get any side effects til last night but seems to be over that now.

2 Likes

Here we go

100k of AZ available this month for 18-34. I wonder who will take it, can’t hurt to have that supply though at least.

Reading this plus the 72k J&J, we must have got to 5m vaccines today.

If the 72k gets added tomorrow they’ll be over 120k ish added to the system tomorrow.

The Our World in Data stats will have us best in the world :grimacing: